Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
66.67%
No
0%
Why should we?
33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Can't we all just get along?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 10:46 AM
Default Can't we all just get along?

Come on guys. Whats with all the beef? People talkin about meeting up in corn fields and goin toe to toe...Thats total BS! Everyone has different opinios and point of views. We need to start respecting eachother a little more. No wonder people log on, look at the post and leave. All we do is cuss eachother out. I know I have done some hatein myself and I am going to stop. We are all here for one reason, our love for our Mitsubishis and DSM.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Stephen

Old 07-21-2004, 10:50 AM
Default RE: Can't we all just get along?

Well thankyou... We get along most of the time... we just have a couple of people that dont get along... and prophet was harassing a celica owner who thinks he is a tuner but cant prove it...

Old 07-21-2004, 12:21 PM

Yea, that was too funny! Go Prophet! Not hatin on Runforcover, but come on man. KNow how to defend your car if you hook it up!

Old 07-21-2004, 12:29 PM

i mean come on... Show us this dinky pic... and has a cai... and a "blitz" turbo? BS BS BS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-21-2004, 02:02 PM

lol Sorry guys but I call it as I see it. I mean Celica's are nice looking cars and are fast in there own right but to come on to this board and just say I am boosted and Celica's rule is just stupid. Pissed me off a little when he called my DSM a "little eclipse" so I called him on it. I mean any real tuner would know a mildly modified DSM will smoke alot of cars out there. Even a stock 1G GSt or GSX will smoke alot of cars today.

and to say Mitsubishi only put out one good car the EVO shows he isn't to knowledgable. Forgot about the 3000GT VR4, Galant VR-4, Starion, **** I even seen some highly modified Colts that ran some good numbers. All depends on how you tune them and the knowledge on what you are working with. Respect towards other tuners goes along ways too. You will never see me hit up a Celica board and tell them my 1G is faster then all of them because I smoked one Celica. Every tuner knows that there will always be someone fastert than you.....

Old 07-21-2004, 02:02 PM

give peace a chance

Old 07-21-2004, 06:24 PM

I don't blame you calling him out I hate when people talk like that and say that your car isn't that good and all that stuff.

Old 07-22-2004, 10:20 AM

And 15 and 17 year olds whos parents paid for their cars dont have any place talkin smack... If you cant even go buy me a pack of smokes after the race... Get out of my face... The thread is now dead...btw

Old 07-22-2004, 11:31 AM

Thanks wildwest. Now maybe I can get back to my original self and have fun again. Leave the little babies alone.[8D]

Old 07-22-2004, 11:33 AM

i still cant believe them... spoiled rich kids... "well when i turn 16 my parents will buy me any car under 75K" ..... then it aint your car.... But glad to have you back to normal...

and where in oklahoma is the getto? We have a bunch of "yall"s and many other hick/country/gob words... but no getto...

Quick Reply: Can't we all just get along?