Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Car accident story (read this)

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Default RE: Car accident story (read this)

Unbelievable! Thats insane! I will definitely remember this everytime I get behind the wheel.

Old 04-29-2007, 03:25 AM

Damn...... That ish was crazy! Glad to see that hes still alive. This is definately gonna stick everytime I go out to the illegal which I am goin to tonite. I know I know you probably thinkin this guy just saw this video and read the story and hes still goin out to the illegals. What can I say its a habbit. I was out there once and an STI was racing a beefed up 5.0 they raced up and down the street about 4 or five times..... well the last time they were headed back they easily cleared 100mph well in the direction they were headed the street T'ed with another street notwell long story short the 5.0 was smart enough to start breaking early so he stopped in time but the STI was tryn to show of so he kept goin a couple feet more.... well those couple of feet costed him an STI. He saw he wasnt gonna make it so he tryed to turn to the right and go onto the other street. yea he didnt make it.... he hit da side walk and ramped in the air.... his car literally cleared a 6 foot fence and he hit a light pole the ploe fell and the converters onthe pole blew up. Dont know wat happent then cuz everybody split not even a minute had gone by when the cops started to show up.

Old 07-31-2007, 01:36 AM

**** well he's a lucky guy, happy it turned out that way, I crashed doing about 80mph in my last eclipse and the other guy who was involved had a 2004 maxima, i was coming back from auto zone and i was pulling out of the plaza and a monte carlo started burning out, i was with my friend jeff. So i wanted to try to show him up, i did a burn out right next to the monte at the stop light pulling out. We waited and pulled out side by side but spotted 2 cops and my friend hung out the window and told him watch out for the two cops, so we stayed side by side and when we cleared the cops vision, everything began, i downshifted and punched the gas, he also started speeding up, we came to another stop light with us two at the very front which was pefect to race. We started off the line with me in theright lane and we got our cars up to about 65 - 70mph when i noticed that there was a maxima in the middle of the road turning around, this is a two lane street, ALL ONE WAY. He continued turning around and as i saw the path clear i hit the gas again and got to about 80mph and then he took his final turn and slammed my drivers door as i passed, i got thrown off the road and blew out 3 of 4 tires. When we got thrown off the road we were heading for a telephone pole, i pulled the wheel and got back onto the street flying sideways and pulled my ebrake and came to a stop about 150 to 200 feet ahead. My car was a complete loss, i blame him but i blame myself too, i for one shouldnt have been speeding and he should have paid better attention to the 3 MASSIVE do not enter signs before that road. All in all i learned my mistake of driving idiotic and luckily neither i was hurt or my friend was either.

Old 09-20-2007, 12:27 AM

Can't imagine how does he really looks like after the accident and when he's still in his car with his lifeless body.
It's really a lesson for everyone, especially if they got a new and a great car.
It's really great that you survived that and got a new life ahead.

[align=center]__________________________________________________
the way you think.......it's just the way you are
mitsubishi lancer performance parts / mitsubishi performance parts / mitsubishi replacement parts[/align]

Old 09-20-2007, 12:49 AM

I saw that video once before, hes a lucky one.

Old 09-20-2007, 12:26 PM

He is very lucky i was in a wreck when i was 17 driving a honda accord i was not even racing just being stupid going fast and t boned a suburban at 80 mph i was not wearing a seatbelt and there was three people in the other vechicle two kids the youngest on the door i hit when i hit it and thank god they all walked away with bumps and bruises but i rolled there car three and a half times and spinning mine around in a 540 and i had 17 staples and seven stiches in my head but luckily nothing more its one of those things that i wish never happened but at the same time it taught me a lesson i do still race but no stupidly not in bad weather and i still obey all trafficsigns which i had ran a stop sign before and i dont drive as fast or carelessly its always a second chance

Old 10-22-2007, 09:19 PM

thats terrible but thats guy very lucky i think

Old 12-18-2007, 06:10 PM

that guy is lucky. a friend of mine had bought an srt-4 after he owned a scion tc. he was drivin wit 3 of my other friends wit him. well my friend was being a showoff and punched it to 85. while he was smashing, a car got in front of him. my friend swerved out of da road to avoid crashing into da car. when he swerved his back tires caught dirt and lost control. da only thing dat stopped him was an electricty pole. he couldnt get out of da car becuase he was smashed in. everyone walked out of da car but they came out dramatized

Old 12-20-2007, 11:13 AM

wow. one lucky guy. im speechless.

Old 12-20-2007, 01:47 PM

yeah there's nothin' really that you can say to something like that srt-4. just happy he's alove and walking. Yeah one of my buddies had a 350z and decided to run from the cops, and he ran a red light and smashed into a semi- and bounced right off of it and clipped a building and took out a bus station waiting lounge. Sadly the car blew up on the impact with the semi and my bud had no chance.

Quick Reply: Car accident story (read this)