Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   Crap (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/crap-15840/)

estraw 01-10-2007 12:01 AM

Crap

1 Attachment(s)
so this is what happens when we FINALLY get some snow here in cleveland..

Attachment 12022

i was goin like 5 mph and tried to stop for a stopsign and for lack of better words didnt. luckly there was a curb blockin me from goin straight into oncoming 35 mph traffic. DAMN IT!!!!

o and right now i have 200 bucks to my name and need to change my timing belt, get new tires and now a new rim. SWEET!!! [sarcasm] o and i also need some poly engine mounts too. i need another job:(

o i forgot, i also need a new clutch since mine is slipping like a bitch, but my friend can get me a discounted one for about 70 bucks. does anyone wanna give me 500 bucks?? ill take a check. isnt it pathetic when i resort to begging:(

tidus10 01-10-2007 12:18 AM

RE: Crap

outch..that sucks man... around where i live there is a mobile 'rim doctor' its cool but wierd

estraw 01-10-2007 12:21 AM

i wish we had a mobile rim doctor. he wouldnt even need to be mobile, or a doctor for that matter, just someone that will make it better for cheap

Sanguinius 01-10-2007 08:07 PM

I don't think THAT can be fixed... I think a rim doctor is for bent rims more than anything.

davidmitsusrock 01-10-2007 08:13 PM

wow thats a bitch...those wheels are ugly anyway lol...get the gt eclipse wheels for the 3rd gen....or maybe the 06 eclipse gt wheels those 18's looks smooth.

davidmitsusrock 01-10-2007 08:15 PM

ORIGINAL: estraw

o i forgot, i also need a new clutch since mine is slipping like a bitch, but my friend can get me a discounted one for about 70 bucks. does anyone wanna give me 500 bucks?? ill take a check. isnt it pathetic when i resort to begging:(
check your clutch resivoir it may not be the clutch...this happened to my brothers car...its becouse the seal on the clutch resivoir kept busting and the clutch fluid was leaking out. weve had to fix it 3 times...but it wasnt the clutch.

estraw 01-10-2007 08:19 PM

both the slave and master cylinder have been replaced with in the last couple months

davidmitsusrock 01-10-2007 08:30 PM

k gotcha...yea we had to replaced the slave cylinder too...forgot to add that detail.

Sebba 01-11-2007 12:52 AM

I would check out ebay for the non engine related stuff you need . Nothing wrong with that.

estraw 01-11-2007 01:30 AM

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

wow thats a bitch...those wheels are ugly anyway lol...get the gt eclipse wheels for the 3rd gen....or maybe the 06 eclipse gt wheels those 18's looks smooth.
um.. your missing the part where i have no money lol[:@]

I would check out ebay for the non engine related stuff you need . Nothing wrong with that.
well i can get most of the stuff cheaper then it would be on ebay through the shop i work at, plus i get the added bonus that its not from ebay lol[&:]