Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Driving Seen A Nissan Skyline!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Banned
Default RE: Driving Seen A Nissan Skyline!

Give me a break..

OK - the guy might have upgraded it. However, im almost positive that the car started off life as a GTS.

YES Engineer you are correct. Im impressed. For someone that is in a pretty much skyline deprived country that is something i wouldnt have expected you to know.

Old 04-23-2007, 09:38 PM

oh well its still nothin speciall....ive seen a few skylines in my time and the signal auto skyline is the only one that impressed me...saw it a few years back at NOPI stl.

Old 04-23-2007, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Sebba

YES Engineer you are correct. Im impressed. For someone that is in a pretty much skyline deprived country that is something i wouldnt have expected you to know.
i figured most people knew that about the wings. Its kinda like the GS/RS wing vs the turbo wing.

I guess he could have gone with the other style wing. But who knows. Either way, its still a skyline, which is kinda cool seeing.

Old 04-23-2007, 09:53 PM
Banned

I guess. I just hate when people think they are the **** without knowing a single thing about them.

Like last night i was talking to some guy in an english chat room. I told him i wanted to get a car and was looking at a high HP Eclipse. Right off the bat her starts telling me that they are peices of **** and they are slow and all this bull****. So i ask him... ok.. what do you drive? 2000 Vauxhall Corsa (google it and you will see why this is so funny) and i laughed in his face and gave him one hell of an engineering lesson. He was new, didnt know that i was friends with everyone else in there LOL... stupid ***.

Old 04-23-2007, 11:55 PM

Sebba, most guys from 15 to hell knows when, become dumbasses and think theyre right... even if they drive a stupid hyundai atos, they think they'd par up to a veyron,. This is also then #1 cause of accidents in america.. trust me

Old 04-24-2007, 12:13 AM

ORIGINAL: Kaede.Noir

Sebba, most guys from 15 to hell knows when, become dumbasses and think theyre right... even if they drive a stupid hyundai atos, they think they'd par up to a veyron,. This is also then #1 cause of accidents in america.. trust me
i cannot understand this post but ill try...who is it directed at? i am 15 and drive a hyundai....but i didnt say anything in this thread negatively?

Old 04-24-2007, 12:16 AM

and sebba is only 16 so what are you trying to say anyhow?

Old 04-24-2007, 12:27 AM

I think he is trying to say........... get a drivers liscence hahahahah nah j\k

Old 04-24-2007, 12:29 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

I think he is trying to say........... get a drivers liscence hahahahah nah j\k
2 more months! and sebba aint got one either LOL

Old 04-24-2007, 12:45 AM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

Divid the one thing you should note though. Look at the S13. Its left Hand drive. Then look at where the driver is in the skyline. Hes on the right. I know you can do a conversion. but i cant see anyone doing it when im sure its probably cheaper to just have a skyline imported than do that whole conversion. So im gonna say that it is a skyline that he saw.

Thats awesome. I remember seeing a silvia aroundhere once with RHD.
my homie's brother works at a jdm importer shop that has a warehouse with ALL RHD, he was gunna sell me a FD rx-7 RHD for 10k and a Silvia RHD for 4k lol, its hella sick, and i live down the street from, OPAK racing and all they have are RHD, and one last thing lol i caught up to a convertable silvia and i was like wheres the driver lol, than i saw the rhd and a boost pillar, lol that made my day..............i know random info right

Quick Reply: Driving Seen A Nissan Skyline!