Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Gand Turismo series
20.00%
Need for Speed series
70.00%
PGR series
0%
Forza Motorsport
0%
Burnout series
0%
some other game or series i cant think of..
10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

favorite race game?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Default favorite race game?

ok... well its pretty easy... vote for your favorite game series... if yours isnt on the list... vote for other... have fun.... and yes... yes i am that pathetic and no have social contact and desperatly need your attention...

Old 12-20-2005, 08:04 PM
Default RE: favorite race game?

Forza and PGR> GT4

So I want to pick both forza and PGR

Old 12-20-2005, 10:26 PM

nfsug2.... best game ever

Old 12-21-2005, 12:15 AM

in Forza Motorsport, can U do engine swaps? my friend had a guide to a racing game juss like GT4 but I 4got wat is was called, all i kno is that its juss like gt4 but it has more stuff like engine swaps n ****. I dont if its Enthusia or Forza Motorsport.

Old 12-21-2005, 12:25 AM

ORIGINAL: Dyno_Man

in Forza Motorsport, can U do engine swaps? my friend had a guide to a racing game juss like GT4 but I 4got wat is was called, all i kno is that its juss like gt4 but it has more stuff like engine swaps n ****. I dont if its Enthusia or Forza Motorsport.
yes you can swap motors in some cars, but I have GT4 and forza and trust me Forza is 100x better. the graphics is horrid on GT4 and its kinda gay that you cant drift cars in GT4, forza you can drift RWD or AWD cars if you get good at it anyway

back on the motor swaps hondas you can swap anything in and alot of american cars have swaps, for example off the top of my head I have a 1972 Nissan 240 with a built skyline motor and the car gets no traction. at 125MPH if you puch it when it hits 5000RPMs the tires spin

Old 12-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Administrator

yeah..i saw a screen shot from forza where they had a "General lee"...but it was a GTO...

microsoft sux...

project gotham looks cool, but they should do themselves a favor and release it for sony...

ive always been a grand turismo fan, but they keep making them more redundant...they have a ton of cars, but the modifications are ridiculously priced, and it seems that the number of races are just the same few races repeated over and over...also, i like to be able to modify the appearance of my vehicle, and GT really dropped the ball by not offering that, and not having damage. I voted for NFS, just because of the 'fun to play" factor in the more recent games...

Old 12-21-2005, 01:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

yeah..i saw a screen shot from forza where they had a "General lee"...but it was a GTO...

microsoft sux...

project gotham looks cool, but they should do themselves a favor and release it for sony...

ive always been a grand turismo fan, but they keep making them more redundant...they have a ton of cars, but the modifications are ridiculously priced, and it seems that the number of races are just the same few races repeated over and over...also, i like to be able to modify the appearance of my vehicle, and GT really dropped the ball by not offering that, and not having damage. I voted for NFS, just because of the 'fun to play" factor in the more recent games...
the graphics in GT4 suck ***. After playing forza I have never played GT4 again. the backround is just like smudged green paint where as in forza you see trees and birds flying around and even trash on the streets of the new york race. and the sound effect in forza are 10000x better, not like GT4 you can even rev the car cuz it goes to insteant rev limiter. the cars generally dont sound anything like what they do in real life, but forza is pretty close you can hear the distint difference beween a mustang and a cobra and a camaro just in the exhaust note. and forget about the Rotay motors they sound exactly like them in forza to the point that a miata with the 13bREW swap (RX7 motor) you can tell just at normal speeds it has a rotary swap in there.