Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

How to: The Flawless Password System

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Default How to: The Flawless Password System

How to: flawless password

The Flawless Password System

Many people these days do not have hard passwords, which causes a major security issue in

some cases. But how can you make a great password? One that is unbreakable? The flawless

password...

Well guess what?! Ima tell ya! lol! Lets get started.

Preperation

Step 1) Choose a word or phrase that is very familiar to you and easy to remember.. lets

say you drive an Eclipse... so for this example, we are going to use the word "Eclipse" -

And remember, the longer the word, the better.

Step 2) Now choose a number that you can remember, like a phone number, ICQ number, or

date (01/15/82 would be 011582).

Step 3) Of the 8 special characters on your number keys, choose 2.. the more you pick the

better, but two is the minimum required for this password creation.. this is the hardest

part for people to remember, but if you use this password a lot, they will become second

nature to you. Try using two that are side by side, this will make it easier to remember.

We'll go with $ and % for this example.

Password Creation (fun time)

Step 1) Remember that phrase/word we chose in Step 1? "Eclipse" .. remember? Ok, what we

first do is type "eclipse" but with the first and last letter capitalized. If you want to

get fanzy later on you can capitalize different words, but its not really necessary. Plus

the first and last are easier to remember and make it easier to type the password in

quickly.

Current result: EclipsE

Step 2) After you type in the word/phrase your cursor will be at the end. Hit the "home"

key on your keyboard to jump it back to the beginning. Now place your right hand over

your number pad (HINT: Make sure number lock is on) and your left hand over the

arrow keys. This is the part that makes typing in your password look really shnazzy if

someone is watching. Totally freaks them out. Remember the number we chose as an

example? the birth date 01/15/82, which is 011582 without slashes. Type this number in,

but after each number is pressed, tap the right arrow key to jump over on space. This

will place numbers between every letter of the word/phrase from step one.

Current result: 0E1c1l5i8p2sE

(Depending on your word/phrase and number, your numbers may stop inside the word, as with

this example, or go well beyond. This doesn't matter, unless the location your using the

password has a maximum character limit, which most do.)

Step 3 -FINAL STEP!) Ok, well that password is already looking pretty kick *** and hard

huh? And it's easy as hell to remember if you choose two simple things.. a word and a

number that you know well! How simple huh?! Ok, now for the last step. Again, hit the

"home" key on your keyboard to jump to the beginning of the password. Remember the 2

special characters we chose? $ and % correct? Well, just type in the first, $, hit the

"end" key on your keyboard to jump to the end of the password, and type the second,

%.

Final result: $0E1c1l5i8p2sE%

Look at the password... its a beast.. Who is going to crack a password like that? The

flawless password is now complete.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope this helps a lot of people further

secure their online lives in the day of HACKING *** BITCHES! lol.

........The end. Oh yes, i said it.

Old 02-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Default RE: How to: The Flawless Password System

I like it. Think I'll do something like that with all my passwords.

Old 02-11-2006, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

And I'll time you to see EXACTLY how long it takes you to forget exactly how MANY of those passwords you've just changed

Old 02-11-2006, 03:30 PM

Say what? lol. That was a very confusing post.

Old 02-11-2006, 03:35 PM

lol silver if u do that dont get confused and mess up you will never get on line agine

Old 02-11-2006, 03:38 PM

lol, I guess you guys have some horrible memories. It's a very simple procedure to type in the password, and if you use words and numbers that you ALREADY know, then whats so hard? Nothing.. that's what. But hey, if you want to stick with your spot1 and ilovejenny passwords, that's fine with me.

[sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley36.gif]

Old 02-11-2006, 03:40 PM

i use stuff like old pc game codes

Old 02-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

Silver not get online?? W couldn't be so lucky LOL...

Old 02-11-2006, 05:14 PM

Lol what is this, pick on Silvertooth day? Lol.

Nah I gotta admit it would be funny as hell if I lost the password and could never access this account again, lol.

Old 02-11-2006, 05:17 PM

ever heard of "forget password" ? [sm=icon_beat.gif]

Quick Reply: How to: The Flawless Password System