Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   I hate it when people are this ignorant (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/i-hate-when-people-ignorant-16735/)

silvercoupe97 02-20-2007 12:50 AM

I hate it when people are this ignorant

So, look at my CarDomain today and I see this comment.

Posted by stevesquin [/align] 02/19/2007, 06:51pm[/align] i dont remember avengers being dsm's, oh wait they arent loser, laser, talon, eclipse, and galant vr-4's retard, no dodge avengers[/align] [/align] [/align]
I don't think I say or even hint that my car is a DSM. I've stopped arguing with people that Avengers are made in the same plant as both the 1G and 2G...not to mention the VR4 Galant. I do state that my car is a DSM powered Avenger though. If this guy even looked at the interior, you couldn't tell if I had an Eclipse/Talon or Avenger/Sebring. The engine bay is exact...except mine is a tad longer.
My banners also have DSM sites, but wtf...does this guy think that I'm going to find 4g63 info in Avenger/Sebring sites? I can tell you that I'm not.

Check out this guys site. I reported him/her because, he's just too ignorant...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2574959

...end of rant...

agallardo 02-20-2007 01:01 AM

RE: I hate it when people are this ignorant

OMG! you have got to be kidding me! [X(]

Kaede.Noir 02-20-2007 01:12 AM

He doesn't even have a real car... dont waste time in people like that, prolly another ricer... or cheap ass tuner. Like i said before, your avenger kicks ass and its on my top favorite cars, next to the 2g and the 90's camaro;)

davidmitsusrock 02-20-2007 01:45 AM

lol some people are so stupid...**** ive had some people argue with me and say an evo is a dsm....

Sebba 02-20-2007 02:05 AM

LOL toolshed. What a dumb ****.

I Drive Naked 02-20-2007 02:07 AM

Oh dear lord.
All ignorance aside, I love Johns Avenger.
Def. in my top 5 fave cars built by friends.

Kaede.Noir 02-20-2007 02:25 AM

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

Oh dear lord.
All ignorance aside, I love Johns Avenger.
Def. in my top 5 fave cars built by friends.
Yeah, so do i, everything is modded and doesnt look out of place... even the blue leds on the interiors. a def 10

TheEngineer 02-20-2007 09:32 AM

i have to agree as well. One of the more unique rids that i know of

silvercoupe97 02-20-2007 09:42 AM

Thanks for the support guys.
Sorry Kaede, the blue is gone. Red replaced it:). I'm going with the darker colors now. The cluster lights are now red LEDs, I've yet to find the correct LED for the HVAC to match though.
This guy just threw me off. That was even the best he could say, lol. It's stock, so it can't be ricey. The rims aren't flashy IMO.
I had to go over the pages to make sure I didn't say anything about my car being a DSM, there wasn't anything stating that. I only register on DSM/Mitsubishi sites because where else am I going to find info on a DSM/Mitsubishi motor? I don't even think I've ever said my car was a DSM, even on Avenger/Sebring/Dodge boards. I have stated that it's DSM powered though...that to me is different, maybe not to that person. My friend signed it right after him and called it a DSM, lol. I thought that was pretty funny. I raced that EVO9 when he had just a catback and intake. I was at 14psi and badly tuned then and he crawled away from me. :D He's at 359awhp now, so even with my current tune, I'm more than certain he'd run past me now, lol.

RCJr9186 02-20-2007 10:01 AM

geh! this is the kind of attitude that pisses me off more than anything!! ahhhhhhhh