Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

its kinda like the cooler myspace...

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Default RE: its kinda like the cooler myspace...

i will join bro. j/k

Old 02-12-2007, 06:48 PM

well my girlfriend is only 15 and a pretty good girl so **** is all i have...course i saw my x girlfriends boobies all the time and she was only 14 so who knows...lol before yall think im a child melester i am only 15 as well so it all works out.

Old 02-12-2007, 07:22 PM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

wow... aparently the entire INTERNET community are ****'addicts lol
Fixed, lol.

So, after checking out the site, I've come to the conclusion that it sucks. There are 1 girl to every 10 guys in there...the girls that are on there are, ummm, well...let's just say, they are not on myspace. I saw perhaps 2 decent chics on there and the rest were..not (IMO).
Then, just looking at the thumbs, I've gotta say that there were tooooooo many dudes, looking for tooooo many other dudes. I didn't look, I was too afraid!....excuse me, I think I've gotta go puke now.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:14 AM

ok so by that and how you been acting on this forum....why didnt you join ;-) :-P jk jk.... there is actaullya lot of good lookign girls there...but yea there is a lot of ****.....kinda like this place...lol...minus the good looking girls...or girls in general..

Mitsubishi Forums Guy Girl Ratio:
Guys: 11380
Girls: 4

11384 Registered users

Old 02-13-2007, 12:30 AM

...but this is a car forum. It's just bound to be a "guy place". If there are any girls in forums like these, they are always run off by "do you have a pic of yourself?" questions, lol.
Most folks don't come in car forums to check each other out anyhow, they come to car forums for help, to help, and check out other folk's cars....not the individual themself. That place you linked us to was about people and not cars. I was commenting on that sitess ratio compared to MySpace, not a car forums ratio....which should be expected to be more guys than girls, btw. It is, afterall, a car forum. There will usually be only a tiny handful of girls on car forums at any one time[sm=smiley20.gif]

I was just stating that I didn't like that site. Pics of ***** are abundant enough...just google "*****", lol. I bet you'll find less thumbs of guys with their shirts off (still creeps me out) just by googling *****, lol.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:56 AM

I feel as if I need to keep checking over my shoulder when I am on that site.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:12 AM

It's just bound to be a "guy place".
That comes off as just a weeee bit sexist.

Old 02-13-2007, 04:44 AM

Don't mean for it to be. I'm not saying that it is a guy's place and women shouldn't be in here...like men of old who used to say that women don't belong on ships or that women belong in the kitchen. I'm saying that this board isn't a place to look for girls, this is a place where folks deal with cars and "car girls" are not very abundant. Any and most that go on car boards are run off by guys asking for their numbers and such. Sad really, but it happens. I'd like more females in car forums too, but they will only be in them because of their boyfriends or husbands.
Check in here for members and see how many you can find that are active and are female..........that's my point and a rebuttal to Tidus' comment. Oh and that I'm in here for the cars and in hopes to help folks as best as I can.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:24 PM

ORIGINAL: silvercoupe97
. Oh and that I'm in here for the cars and in hopes to help folks as best as I can.
and all teh cute men who drive nice cars admit it! :-P

Old 02-13-2007, 08:30 PM

ORIGINAL: tidus10

ORIGINAL: silvercoupe97
. Oh and that I'm in here for the cars and in hopes to help folks as best as I can.
and all teh cute men who drive nice cars admit it! :-P
Lol....no. You Weirdo, lol.

Quick Reply: its kinda like the cooler myspace...