Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   maybe i should stop street racing lol............. (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/maybe-i-should-stop-street-racing-lol-21238/)

BrunoBoy650 08-13-2007 02:33 PM

maybe i should stop street racing lol.............

on sat, we went to our meet up spot, and well cops came so we booked it to our race spot, well when you get outta the tunnel you can go left into the train ports, or you can go straight towards a freeway which is just one long strip. well everyone went left and i went straight with like two three cars. well when i went straight, their were two chps with lights on waiting. so i flipped a B!t(h and went back to go towards everyone else. well i see everyone coming back. turned out that half of everyone got caught. cops were waiting and theres only one way to the freeway. well when they got there, besides my two cops, they had two motorcycle cops, two reg cops, two big rigs that blocked everyone in, and a undercover........which was driving a Silver Evo with CF Trunk lid and Exhaust lol. i was like aww..........turn out everyone told me the undercover was racing too. but how can a cop race and not get in trouble?..........................oh and then yesterday i went to the track lol

Clipse1 08-13-2007 02:41 PM

RE: maybe i should stop street racing lol.............

Aww That sounds like fun... Sounds like something similar that happened overhere..... Its an adrenaline rush....... Thats what I live for..... Honestly... If That happened to me I'd wanna go back... Which it has and I do....

RCJr9186 08-13-2007 03:03 PM

street racing.... heh

davidmitsusrock 08-13-2007 03:34 PM

hehe paul walker.

BrunoBoy650 08-13-2007 05:38 PM

oh snaps, it was a cop though racing people, and when he was done racing, then he called back up, now thats messed up lol, hows he gunna drive a evo modded...im thinking it was an impound car, and he got his hands on it, i dont think police would spend money to buy one lol

EMonz57 08-13-2007 05:47 PM

ORIGINAL: BrunoBoy650

oh snaps, it was a cop though racing people, and when he was done racing, then he called back up, now thats messed up lol, hows he gunna drive a evo modded...im thinking it was an impound car, and he got his hands on it, i dont think police would spend money to buy one lol
First off both you and clipse1 are retarded. Clipse1 saying youd do it again your a tool and gonna hurt someone if not yourself at some point. there is no rush in killing an innocent person so get over the "rush" it is childish and stupid.

2nd there are modded Evo undercovers in quite a few states actually. in CT there is a undercover white Evo that is a state trooper. So dont be too surprised by it locally there is a red modded 2G undercover

jpmontero98 08-13-2007 05:48 PM

cop with an EVO like that?????wow

BrunoBoy650 08-13-2007 06:30 PM

if you get a cop on video, street racing, can you get them in trouble also?

EMonz57 08-13-2007 06:51 PM

ORIGINAL: BrunoBoy650

if you get a cop on video, street racing, can you get them in trouble also?
not to sure.. Im guessing no because they do shady things like that to trap people

I Drive Naked 08-13-2007 10:39 PM

Theres a cop in Baton Rouge with a Charger SRT-8, another with a Camaro SS, and one more with a Vette Z06 (C5).
They change paint shcemes once every 3 months on the cars to keep them looking like different cars.