Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

A prom night to remember

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 10:38 PM
Default A prom night to remember

As if anyone had noted my sudden dissapearence lol, it actually has a decent story to it....

Our prom was held May 6..Im a junior and crap so you know we had to work on the prom and everything..so i really didnt have all that much time to get home and post and stuff but anyway..after prom came project prom ...I was up the entire time messing around with my gf and basically just waiting around till 6 oclock when we finally got to leave...I had driven and went and got her for prom so naturally i said id bring her back after project prom...one problem...she lived 40 miles away from the town and the school....I was fine with driving, it didnt bother me at all...I passed through the curvy roads and by my house, i felt fine...it was only another 20 miles to her house...went through another set of backroads and made it to the mountain parkway which led to her house...The road was straight as parkways usually are lol so i relaxed a bit.. i looked over and my gf was dead asleep in the passenger seat...I took the curves really slow so i wouldnt wake her up...the last thing i remember we had hit a straight stretch that was around 2 miles away from the turn off to her house...and BAM, I looked up and we were spinning and finally came to a complete stop...I looked over at her and asked are you ok? she looks at me and goes yea im fine...and then says oh my god....My face was totally numb so i couldnt feel a thing and so i put my hand up to it and took it away to see it was covered with blood ...I couldnt open my door so i crawled across her side and got out... there stuck about a foot and a half in the guard rail was my 99 3k SL that i had babied for as long as i had owned it... Appearently i had dozed off for about five seconds and through a soft curve ..i came all the way across the lane of oncoming traffic and hit on the drivers side and spun the car around into the guard rail...becuase we hit on the drivers side first the airbags didnt deploy and my face smacked the hell out of the steering wheel...it cut my eye in two places and i ended up with 8 stitches...

As for the car ...progressive deemed it totalled but we bought it back as salvage and its getting rebuilt as we speak....Ill just be out of a vehicle for about a month and a half...but hopefully it will be alright

A

Old 05-16-2006, 11:08 PM
Default RE: A prom night to remember

no ****, thats one hell of a close call, glad to hear that your alright.

Old 05-17-2006, 12:41 AM

Damn dude, you are very lucky. A DSM can always be replaced but, not a life or limb.
Good luck with the rebuild!!

Old 05-17-2006, 12:47 AM

sorry to hear that, but do you have picture of he incident

Old 05-17-2006, 11:14 AM

Yeah.. if no one dies or gets seriously injured, the first thing you do is take pictures and post them online bragging about your survival [8D]

Old 05-17-2006, 11:51 AM

Glad to hear you are alright. Good luck with the rebuild.

ORIGINAL: NubianSithLord
A DSM
OH THE BLASPHEMY!!!

Old 05-17-2006, 12:24 PM

A DSM
Hey man, don't be dissin' the DSMs... [:-]

Old 05-17-2006, 12:29 PM

ORIGINAL: mysterio2099

A DSM
Hey man, don't be dissin' the DSMs... [:-]
touche`

Old 05-17-2006, 01:10 PM

hey my prom night sucked too...

my friend jessi who i was driving with, i was in her car wish her and my friend mandie and her b/f. well we pull up in the parking lot and joes car was there and mine, cause we all just met up there. so joe gets out gets in his car and speeds off, cause he was fighting with mandie over something...like always...so i go to get out and mandie gets out too cause i'm taking her home and i pull the handle to my door...and...it doesn't open. "hmmmm" i think...what did i do with my keys??? guess where they were...THE BACK ****IN SEAT! and of course, my doors are locked...all of them! LUCKILY jessi had AAA, so we had to wait an hour and half just to get there, and it took em 30mins to actually unlock my doors. it sucked but saturday night made up for it BIG TIME! can anyone say jersey shore with a car show??? holla!

Old 05-17-2006, 01:13 PM

The back seat? How do your keys get in the back seat? ... just wondering (sex).

made up for it BIG TIME huh? ... the beach huh? .. prom night huh? .. (sex).

Am I the only one seeing a patturn here? [&:]

Quick Reply: A prom night to remember