Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

A question I must ask, its about "ricers"

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 01:55 PM
Default RE: A question I must ask, its about "ricers"

ORIGINAL: mysterio2099

You make it sound like it's a bad thing to do some of these mods
........................RICER!

Old 06-14-2006, 01:57 PM

ORIGINAL: dustyscope

ORIGINAL: mysterio2099

You make it sound like it's a bad thing to do some of these mods
........................RICER!
I'm lost.

Old 06-14-2006, 02:00 PM

saying those mods/stickers and pmodel plane flight wing arent bad........makes you a ricer.

but hey you said your a proud ricer so whatever floats your boat

Old 06-14-2006, 02:03 PM

I have no wing, but I have a rear window vinyl (DSM - proud owner - doesn't say that, but it has DSM on there), AEM stickers for the AEM intake I have (the intake which helped my car a little), and a GReddy sticker on the back for the cat back I have which I love to death. Yup, I'm a ricer... as I have said.

BUT, my true definition of "ricer" are the old rusty cars that get a huge parkbench wing and a walmart "muffler" ... THOSE, are ricers. We're more "Tuners" or something.

Old 06-14-2006, 02:13 PM

you know its funny, and i agree with you about the tuners vs. ricers cause originally (before this post) i thought (and my friends and i called) ricers were those walmart shopping, sticker using honda drivers that have body kits that havent been painted yet crappy attached to their cars.

i don't think the mods make you a ricer just the body attempts.......

....................EXCEPT FOR THOSE LOSERS WITH THE FART-TIP EXAHAUSTS!!!!!!!! THEY AAAAALLLLLLLL DESERVE TO BE STRAPPED TO CHAIRS AND BEATEN WITH HAMMERS!!!!

Old 06-14-2006, 02:17 PM

If I had the money for a body kit and all that, I would do it.. body kits look nice, especially on a 2G Eclipse

Old 06-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

I dont think i have ever seen a body kit on the 2g that looked nice to me

Old 06-14-2006, 02:22 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

I dont think i have ever seen a body kit on the 2g that looked nice to me
Then you obviously do not like DSMs. If you want to dis DSMs, go to a Civic website.

Old 06-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator

Did i say i hate the 2g's...NO! i said i hate the body kits for the 2g's. Your the one that should own a honda you ricer, throw a muffler on it with a 7" tip, maybe some nice flame vinyls or something, put a metal wing, cuz the help so much for that downforce, and dont forget, the sweet 20" chrome rims,

I wasnt "dis'ing" DSM's i was saying the 2g bodykits are all ****. The only thing that looks good on the 2g front end is the 97-99 front bumpers.

Old 06-14-2006, 02:30 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

Did i say i hate the 2g's...NO! i said i hate the body kits for the 2g's. Your the one that should own a honda you ricer, throw a muffler on it with a 7" tip, maybe some nice flame vinyls or something, put a metal wing, cuz the help so much for that downforce, and dont forget, the sweet 20" chrome rims,

I wasnt "dis'ing" DSM's i was saying the 2g bodykits are all ****. The only thing that looks good on the 2g front end is the 97-99 front bumpers.
You need to calm down.

I like the majority of body kits for the DSMs, whether you do or not. There's no need to get angry at me just because I do not agree with you. So give it up on the, "Your the one that should own a honda you ricer, throw a muffler on it with a 7" tip" crap.

And don't ever say I should be a honda owner again.

Quick Reply: A question I must ask, its about "ricers"