Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Sick Orlando Supra

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Default Sick Orlando Supra

Last month I drove the EVO out to orlando with TheEngineer since he was down here from Mass. Orlando has these HUGE meets every weekend every kind of car all are pretty nice I swear I counted at least 13 EVOs[:-] there were 3 Supras all single turbo built motors and Nitrous. we got a pic of one of them and I jus never got around to posting it up. BTW Russ (tearstone) I saw you drive up and then take off we went looking for ya to talk but couldnt find you anywhere just to many cars to look through lol

Old 02-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Default RE: Sick Orlando Supra

I aint scard my toyota camery will walk it.

Old 02-22-2006, 03:20 PM

and the blond chic in the backround of this pic owns the dark colored supra which had Identical modds to the orange one who was owned by her Hubby or BF

and just a bad quality night shot of all the bikes that were there

Old 02-22-2006, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Some nice cars there... But after that bike pic... You're FIRED as official photographer damnit!!

Old 02-22-2006, 03:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

Some nice cars there... But after that bike pic... You're FIRED as official photographer damnit!!
Theengineer took the pic not me lol and it was to dark out to get good pics so I had to edit the picture to lighten it up otherwise you would only see that bike in front of the camera an that is it

Old 02-22-2006, 04:27 PM

I'm down there every Saturday night for sure I actually parked on 50 right next to that parking lot everyone was in. Now that I've made some friends on the domestic corner accross the street, I just part overthere now. The ricers are taking over the Mama Bs corner and the Fuel ***** surely will never allow that to happen to the other corner.

Old 02-22-2006, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

Damn I REALLY need to move to FL now with my Conquest... LOL... K then The Eng is fired as photographer... So Emonz if you see him with a camera again TAKE IT AWAY FROM HIM lol... Damn he came down there from the NE area and didn't swing by VA Beach to pick me up??? I feel so unloved now LOL

Old 02-22-2006, 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Tearstone

I'm down there every Saturday night for sure I actually parked on 50 right next to that parking lot everyone was in. Now that I've made some friends on the domestic corner accross the street, I just part overthere now. The ricers are taking over the Mama Bs corner and the Fuel ***** surely will never allow that to happen to the other corner.
Ya I almost went over that side figureing youd be there, cuz there sure was alot of ricers at mama Bs I parked across from mama Bs with like 5 other EVOs but all of the other EVO owners were such tools I couldnt belive how stupid they were. One kid tuning his SAFC saying " I can just tell when im to lean so thats how I tune it" he was like 18 years old he wouldnt copy my tune even though I am tuned perfect with the wideband and he had the same mods except for an intake. and his friend was telling my I was fuel cutting at 21PSI because of my boost controller, I was like um no you have a fuel pump and your running 23PSI I am stock pump and 21PSI is the most ill get with out cutting. The kid who had the SAFC was like oh can we put your wideband in my car real quick or is it an o2 sensor im like yeah it is a sensor and gauge he said wait you have a gauge wideband how I thought they were o2 sensors? I was like how do you think you read a wideband if its just an o2? I was shocked at what kind of mung own EVOs it is getting as bad as the SRT4 croud now

and the domestic corner I didnt want to go over there and seem like an idiot so I stayed over with the kids who were idiots.

The only thing that made it cool was I talked with one guy who ran a 13.5 with a 2.0 60ft on only exhaust and intake , so it made me think my car should be high 12s easy then because I have the tune and running 5 PSI more and a good 60ft in the EVO is between 1.7-1.8

Old 02-22-2006, 04:49 PM

GOD !@#$ those are some fine looking rides!!!

Wish we had cars like that up here in MN...*whimper*

Old 02-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator

So instead of making yourself look like an idiot you sat with the crowd that PROVES they're idiots... LOL Sounds like a lose lose situation... You should have started racing them. They sound like a bunch of richie mamma's boys whose parents gave them the car for a B Day present and they spend thier oversized allowance on bolt ons for...

Quick Reply: Sick Orlando Supra