Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Sick Orlando Supra

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Default RE: Sick Orlando Supra

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

So instead of making yourself look like an idiot you sat with the crowd that PROVES they're idiots... LOL Sounds like a lose lose situation... You should have started racing them. They sound like a bunch of richie mamma's boys whose parents gave them the car for a B Day present and they spend thier oversized allowance on bolt ons for...
Could be very true, yeah...

But still doesn't change they have some kick *** rides. I mean, yeah, it's lame if that is how they got them, but still. They got a car that could just walk mine.

Old 02-22-2006, 05:03 PM

So instead of making yourself look like an idiot you sat with the crowd that PROVES they're idiots... LOL Sounds like a lose lose situation... You should have started racing them. They sound like a bunch of richie mamma's boys whose parents gave them the car for a B Day present and they spend thier oversized allowance on bolt ons for...
Ya it was a lose lose deal. and I saw one of the EVO kids leave an floor it his car was slow and sounded slow, for some reason when mine spools it gets LOUD really loud and it feels pretty quick compaired to what that kids evo looked like.

They were ricers with EVOs as NESpeed calls it new age rice. I mean a couple of them there only mods were front mounts. Who upgrades a FMIC first when the one on the car is more than enough for a long time. I just dont get it.

Old 02-22-2006, 05:07 PM

Probably from playing GT4 and thinking that will greatly boost HP?

Old 02-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

Ya it was a lose lose deal. and I saw one of the EVO kids leave an floor it his car was slow and sounded slow, for some reason when mine spools it gets LOUD really loud and it feels pretty quick compaired to what that kids evo looked like.

They were ricers with EVOs as NESpeed calls it new age rice. I mean a couple of them there only mods were front mounts. Who upgrades a FMIC first when the one on the car is more than enough for a long time. I just dont get it.
You have GOT to be kidding... They got FMIC's and NOTHING else??? I mean c'mon a good exhaust system would ost about the same AND give you MASIVE gains comparitively speaking... UGH IDIOTS... Next time ask them to see their ID 10 T forms... LOL

Old 02-22-2006, 05:13 PM

Well if nothing else those kinds of people are always good for a laugh, right?

And hey Emonz, you got any more pics or that all of them?

Old 02-22-2006, 05:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Silvertooth

Well if nothing else those kinds of people are always good for a laugh, right?

And hey Emonz, you got any more pics or that all of them?
I might have more but they are bad quality and a got some dark videos too

Old 02-22-2006, 05:20 PM

Oh ok then. Thanks anyway.

My friend should be getting the vid of me doing 130 on the freeway up on streetfire.net sometime in the near future. You guys will finally be able to get a good look at me. :-D On the night of me getting frisked by a cop with really, REALLY cold hands...38 days ago, lol.

Anyway...can someone define "ricer" for me, anyway?

Lastly, thanks for the pics. Never get to see anything cool like that up here in MN. The only auto meets we have are with a bunch of civics. And the only auto shows up here are for old school cars, no imports/tuner cars...

Old 02-22-2006, 05:37 PM

ok I have 4 videos TheEngingeer took them all , and he DOESNT know how to keep recording for longer than 1 second He is fired as camera man

http://www.youtube.com/?v=nKyl4zpdhVo this is a VR4 just driving and of course the vid is 2 seconds long

http://www.youtube.com/?v=I9aihFgDPv8 This is an OLD RX7 pulling away and Johns attempt to show all the cars that are there, listen to all the exhuasts you can hear

http://www.youtube.com/?v=tspUfhNLDL0 here is your rice, a new corolla lowered rims bad sounding exhaust and bad camera work another 2 second long video

http://www.youtube.com/?v=B138Wc3h-t0 and last this is one of the 3 sick looking supras another single turbo nitrous ect ect just pulling into the lot across the street

Old 02-22-2006, 05:47 PM
Banned

Those have to be the worst videos EVER MADE, I get mad watching them because they are so horrible!

Old 02-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

Last month I drove the EVO out to orlando with TheEngineer since he was down here from Mass. Orlando has these HUGE meets every weekend every kind of car all are pretty nice I swear I counted at least 13 EVOs[:-] there were 3 Supras all single turbo built motors and Nitrous. we got a pic of one of them and I jus never got around to posting it up. BTW Russ (tearstone) I saw you drive up and then take off we went looking for ya to talk but couldnt find you anywhere just to many cars to look through lol
WAIT! No FD's?

Quick Reply: Sick Orlando Supra