Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Sick Orlando Supra

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 05:50 PM
Default RE: Sick Orlando Supra

ORIGINAL: NESpeed

Those have to be the worst videos EVER MADE, I get mad watching them because they are so horrible!
Napoleon like anyone could even know that... haha.. I know where did john learn how to use a camera, im not even sure why he had the camera in the first place I should have been taking vids lol its not like we were low on memory we have roof for a couple of hours

Old 02-22-2006, 05:55 PM

WAIT! No FD's?
I think there was a white one with front mount and fixed headlights that drove by. John had the camera so you know why it wasnt on tape lol.

and he missed the stupid hatch back ricers getting pulled over too. at the intersection there is a cop taking a right and across there are 2 riced hatches turning left onto the street the cop was going well the turn arrow came on so the cop has to wait as the HBs turn and a lime green one doesnt see the cop and floor is BWAAAAAAAAAA BAAWAAAAAAAaaaaaahh and the cop flips on the lights and chases him. we are standing there like alright John with the camera in hand "Oh poop to bad I just shut it off that would have been an awsome video"

Old 02-22-2006, 06:07 PM

HAHAHAHAHA god that is funny....yay for ricers...

Old 02-22-2006, 08:28 PM

Man, i need to visit FL. I lived in over in Summerbreeze for about 6 yrs. left after 6th grade. never want to move back there. hate the heat, but is a great place to go visit.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:22 PM

I live in fl. I should drive to orlando to see one of these meets as soon as i figure out my altenator problem. it would suck driving to orlando and then the altenator dies.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:26 PM

ORIGINAL: player69x

I live in fl. I should drive to orlando to see one of these meets as soon as i figure out my altenator problem. it would suck driving to orlando and then the altenator dies.
ya that would make for a lonnng night lol... It was bad enough for me I drove from tampa to just hang out and it was about an hour drive which isnt to bad.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:28 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: player69x

ya that would make for a lonnng night lol... It was bad enough for me I drove from tampa to just hang out and it was about an hour drive which isnt to bad.
i would just call you up and be like yo im stuck on the highway, then you can drive to where im at and wait with me for the to truck?

Old 02-24-2006, 02:55 AM

Dude that's a nice Supra. Super clean and more go than show. That's how it should be cause u should always be able to be faster than u look.

Old 02-24-2006, 10:16 AM

ORIGINAL: Tearstone

I'm down there every Saturday night for sure I actually parked on 50 right next to that parking lot everyone was in. Now that I've made some friends on the domestic corner accross the street, I just part overthere now. The ricers are taking over the Mama Bs corner and the Fuel ***** surely will never allow that to happen to the other corner.
Ya I almost went over that side figureing youd be there, cuz there sure was alot of ricers at mama Bs I parked across from mama Bs with like 5 other EVOs but all of the other EVO owners were such tools I couldnt belive how stupid they were.
It is funny you say that because I believe you all were parked overthere at the entrance to the Orlando Sentinal parking lot. I went overthere asking any of those guys to pop their hood because I needed to see something on the Evo. They all looked at me like I was loco (maybe they did not speak English for all I know). So yeah, they were idiots.

Old 02-24-2006, 10:17 AM

ORIGINAL: NESpeed

Last month I drove the EVO out to orlando with TheEngineer since he was down here from Mass. Orlando has these HUGE meets every weekend every kind of car all are pretty nice I swear I counted at least 13 EVOs[:-] there were 3 Supras all single turbo built motors and Nitrous. we got a pic of one of them and I jus never got around to posting it up. BTW Russ (tearstone) I saw you drive up and then take off we went looking for ya to talk but couldnt find you anywhere just to many cars to look through lol
WAIT! No FD's?
There is usally 2-3 FDs there every Sat. night.

Quick Reply: Sick Orlando Supra