Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   Sick of S#!t talkers (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/sick-s-t-talkers-19913/)

estraw 06-21-2007 06:46 AM

Sick of S#!t talkers

so woody's car is basically done now, all we need is some minor fuel things, like injectors and what not, and the turbo. he would have the turbo if it wasnt for this back stabbing wigger that he sold it to last summer/fall. and by sold it i mean give it to him and tell him he wants 250 for it where as woody hasnt seen a dime of that money since. this kid (scott) has a freakin cavelier that he's trying to boost and, well, the turbo's been sitting in his room since he got it from woody. me and woody have been talking with him trying to get one or the other (turbo or money) back from him but he either refuses or ignores us all together. its funny tho how he always claims to be his best friend and can manage to pay off the 1800 $ work that was done to his little cavy head but cant seem to find 250 bucks for woody. backstabbing son of a bi+ch. sorry for the rant, just thought you all would like to know where the gsx progress stood

TheEngineer 06-21-2007 07:18 AM

RE: Sick of S#!t talkers

why not go right to his house? Just go there at the door and say either you give me 250 now or im coming in and taking the turbo.

RCJr9186 06-21-2007 08:11 AM

tha's what i'd do... basically, legally, there isn't anything you can do... something along these lines happened to me w/ not a wigger but somebody else mm hmm screwed me out of about 1600 bucks!!!!!!! i'm taking him to courte, honestly i don't care if i get my money or not, i hope he doesn't show up to courte and goes to jail and THEN has to pay me!!!!!

jlh077464 06-21-2007 12:06 PM

Man this is were you find a crack head, and say"20 bucks if you go get my turbo"...5min. later..TURBO!..lol...but seriously!

thestealth 06-21-2007 12:24 PM

...save the 20 bucks and go get your (woody's) property back. The loser didn't pay for it, no reason why woody can't reposess it.

jlh077464 06-21-2007 12:32 PM

Possession is 9/10 of tha law......Im still with tha crackhead idea....

RCJr9186 06-21-2007 12:40 PM

true but there is no way to prove that it is Woody's turbo, or that he never recieved the money for it..... it's a ****ty situation basically from a legal standpoint there is nothing you can do BUUUUTTTTT if it were me i'd get 250 out of him some way or another..... but i'll leave the 'how' to your imaginations.

silvercoupe97 06-21-2007 06:28 PM

I'd walk right into his home and grab the turbo. What's he going to say about you taking it back?..."that's mine"? Does this kid still live with his parents?

Sebba 06-21-2007 06:55 PM

^^^ perfect

RCJr9186 06-21-2007 07:42 PM

good call, i didn't think about it that way. or you could just call his parents if you know their number i'm sure they'd call him....