Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   Some blonde jokes (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/some-blonde-jokes-18793/)

silvercoupe97 05-09-2007 08:51 AM

Some blonde jokes

Car Sell Joke

A blonde tried to sell her old car. She was having a lot of problems selling it, because the car had 250,000 miles on it.

One day, she told her problem to a brunette she worked with at a salon. The brunette told her, "There is a possibility to make the car easier to sell, but it's not legal."

"That doesn't matter," replied the blonde, "if I only can sell the car."

"Okay," said the brunette. "Here is the address of a friend of mine. He owns a car repair shop. Tell him I sent you and he will turn the counter in your car back to 50,000 miles. Then it should not be a problem to sell your car anymore."

The following weekend, the blonde made the trip to the mechanic. About one month after that, the brunette asked the blonde, "Did you sell your car?"

"No," replied the blonde, "why should I? It only has 50,000 miles on it."

The Dark Joke

A blonde and a brunette were walking down the basement stairs in the dark to find a wrench when the blonde screamed. "Something brushed against my rightr leg!!" "Oh My Gosh. Are you sure?" "Yea and it keeps doing it." she said as she ran around the basement. Then she stopped and thought for a second. "Hold up. That was just my left leg.

3rd Graders Joke

There was a brunette, a blonde, and a redhead and they were in the

third grade. Who had the biggest tits?

The blonde, because she was

3 Blonde Shorties! Joke

A blonde says to a brunette, 'Excuse me, but each time I sip my coffee, my eye seems to hurt.'

The brunette says, 'Well maybe you should take the spoon out of the cup.'

------------------

A blonde was having sharp pains in her side.

The doctor examined her and said, 'You have acute appendicitis.'

The blond yelled at the doctor...

'I came here to get medical help, not get a stupid compliment!!'

------------------

A blonde got a dent in her car and took it in to the repair shop.

The repairman, noticing that the woman was a blonde, decided to have a wee bit of fun.

So he told her all she had to was take it home and blow in the tailpipe until the dent popped itself out.

After 15 minutes of this, the blonde's blonde friend came over and asked what she was doing.

"I'm trying to pop out this dent, but it's not really working."

"Duh. You have to roll up the windows first!"

tidus10 05-09-2007 09:38 AM

RE: Some blonde jokes

lol those arnt bad....my favorite joke is the duck joke :-P (not listed above nor is it a blonde joke)

davidmitsusrock 05-10-2007 12:23 AM

lol good to see blonde jokes are still up and going.

Kaede.Noir 05-10-2007 12:32 AM

LOL @ the very last one, got me laughing for a while! i picture up some blondes like hilton and spears doing that hahaha

jpmontero98 05-10-2007 08:17 AM

i like the car milage one lol

abhimakvna 05-20-2017 02:21 AM

Many people are searching for blonde jokes. But they didn't get the exactly that they want. So, we are here update funny blonde jokes everyday. For more Funny Blonde Jokes , just click the link.

DanielxSwier 08-10-2017 04:03 AM

It's so very good:)

Lancerguy2013 08-14-2017 07:32 PM

How do you know when a Blonde has been using your computer?

There's .. Whiteout on the screen.

stuart090 08-17-2017 10:44 PM

Hah hah, it is interesting. I cannot stop laughing.