Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Stupid Mistakes - Wall of Shame

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Banned
Default RE: Stupid Mistakes - Wall of Shame

Sorry its burger king i was mistaken..

Also.. here

A number of "low" salt products available with brand names such as "Lo Salt," contain varying proportions of potassium salts in addition to sodium chloride. "Lo Salt," for example, contains 66% of potassium chloride. Low salt preparations are often recommended for patients with oedema and may have a place in the management of hypertension. Doctors who recommend low salt diets need to be aware that many of these patients may also be taking high amounts of potassium.
Found here: http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/conte.../311/7018/1486 found like 2 thirds of the way down.

I went to burger king.. and on the ingredients side of the salt it said nothing other than Potassium Chloride..

OWNED

Old 10-26-2006, 03:38 PM

you people and your chemistry, i just call it salt, its easier and it doesnt present any arguments (unless you wanna argue with me that it is indeed pepper, but i will probably win that argument)[&:]

Old 10-26-2006, 06:54 PM

i work at mcdonalds...**** the salt is prolly fake lol everything else there is fat, greesey, and gross!

Old 10-26-2006, 07:14 PM

this was a friend of mine. i had my white 90 gs 5-speed and he was in his contour and were doing donuts in a snowy parkinglot and he went to fast and burried his car right into an embankment ( dunno if its speled right) and got stuck and when we managed to get him out his rims were packed with snow. i had fun but he didnt.

Old 10-26-2006, 07:29 PM

lol i have a comment on sniffing salt, ive done it and it does burn but next time your at taco bell get some fire sauce and snort that, oh yes it does burn and your nose will bleed and your eyes will water for about an hour or so , lol so try that next time ya wanna sniff something and sebba i wouldnt eat that salt ur talkin about anymore haha jk

Old 10-26-2006, 09:36 PM

at school, there's a stretch of road that runs about 1/8th mile next to the main buildings and my friend and i would always see how fast wee could get our cars up to before we made a 90 degree turn into the parking lot (only did this when the road and lots were empty). he had his up to about 70 and locked up the brakes about 30 feet from the turn and slid out into the grass, bout took out a bird house and almost got stuck in the mud. we havn't done it since, but the tracks are still there

Old 10-26-2006, 09:38 PM

I remember when I was a senior in high school (10 years ago), 10 or 12 of us skipped school and played basketball at one of the local sports parks...It was report card day so at 3:00 we all rolled over to the school to pick up our report cards..Every single one of us got busted for skipping as soon as we walked in the building...retards!

Old 10-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Banned

Just one for paintball for thinking that the T2 inlet was different that stock!

Old 10-26-2006, 09:45 PM

who knows, maybe sebbas right, those britts do everything weird over there lol

Old 10-27-2006, 12:27 AM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Just one for paintball for thinking that the T2 inlet was different that stock!
T2 inlet? what marker?

i'm playin tomarrow :-)

Quick Reply: Stupid Mistakes - Wall of Shame