Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   stupid ticket? stupid cops?? pulled over?? accident?? teel us ur story (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/stupid-ticket-stupid-cops-pulled-over-accident-teel-us-ur-story-6875/)

edaddik 11-21-2005 07:49 PM

stupid ticket? stupid cops?? pulled over?? accident?? teel us ur story

yeah.. **** a cop pulled me over because I had a S-10 truck and I have a hitch ball in the back. freakin cops in seal beach pulled me over for some bullshi* cops said " hrrmmm..i pulled you over co'z ur hitch ball is blocking the view of your license plate" I was Like..." You Son of a BIatc* you pulled me over because of that??" if only beating a dumbass cop like that is legal man i'll be so happy making a black hole in his face shyt...ended up getting a ticket went to court and ****ing cop did'nt appear so judge throw my case away and said u can go now. that's the most dumbest cop and ****i** wasted my time goin to court for nothin...****.....[sm=boosign.gif]

slow420a 11-21-2005 11:40 PM

RE: stupid ticket? stupid cops?? pulled over?? accident?? teel us ur story

110 in a 65, reckless driving, unclear plates, suspected drunk driving, no lights on, running a stop sign, 77 in a 50, 68 in a 50, 62 in a 50.. i think thats it for me. For college campus, excisive speed for conditions, music too loud, improper parking, parking to impeed traffic. Thats all in 2 years.

*~Daaaamn~* 11-22-2005 09:55 AM

LMAO you're horrible...

90 in a 65, 38 in a 25....and that bull**** one!---

so i have to go to court...

i was driving down a road that i had never been on down in estell manor, and if anyone has been there it's all woods. so the speed limit is 50mph and that's what i was going and i was looking for my friends house but it was hard to find since it's all...woods. well on the side of the road there was these three kids and an SUV and anyone with eyes could see them, but then i didn't see the stop sign up ahead and had to go from 45-0 in a matter of seconds, so if you looked at it i did more of a rolling stop. I went to the next street to turn around and some jackass comes flyin across both lanes i went into the grass since there was no shoulder, and he says, "what do you think you are...you almost hit my son!....that's it i'm takin your liscense plate number and takin it to the cops..." well...he did, he filed a complaint on me and voila!!!

alero440 11-22-2005 11:13 AM

my 2 favorite times I got pulled over...
1) It was icy and snowing to the point you couldn't see in front of you. I was going 35 in a 55 and came up to a light. I slowly put my brakes on because it had been green for awhile and I anticipated it turning yellow, and started to slide. Well, using my best judgement I decided to go through the yellow light straight instead of slamming the brakes on and going through it sideways. Anyway a sherriff pulled me over and said that I went through a red light and almost hit cars. I was like "WHAT are you smoking?!?!" He then told me that I was going too fast for conditions. Even thought people were blowing by me at 55-60 mph. I ended up getting a ticket, but luckily my boyfriends dad is a lawyer and told me to fight it. So I did and I had it reduced to impeeding traffic, no point, but a $110 fine.

2) 4th of July of this year. I had 3 beers at 2pm out on the lake. At about 10pm I decided to take a nap, I wasn't feeling very well. 2am I decided to head home. I was on my way home and I had my high beams on since the area I was in is extremely dark and has lots of deers. I came around a blind corner and as I was turning a cop passed me. Well I didn't turn my brights off in time and he turned around and pulled me over for drunk driving. He asked me I had been drinking. I told him what I did that day. He made me get out of the car and did the finger wiggle in front of my eyes. He then told me to get back into my car and have a safe night. Before I did that I looked at him and said "Sorry I wasted your time officer." He laughed and said "It's ok, I'd rather have a sober one, then a drunk one. Get back in your car and head on home safe."

shreff99 11-23-2005 04:58 PM

4 speeding tickets, tested 5 times for suspected D.U.I. (3 of those times was when I was in college and I didn't have a drop in me, passed every other time), written warning for tinted license plate cover, 2 written warnings for stereo being too loud, written warning for 64 in a 45, ticket for careless driving (ran into the back of a Mustang), ticket for expired inspection, verbal warning for beer bonging in the street during spring break in Panama City LOL...I think that's it..Probably forgetting something LOL.

*~Daaaamn~* 11-25-2005 04:09 AM

why does everyone get a written warning?... i havn't gotten anything...

slow420a 11-25-2005 09:42 AM

ORIGINAL: *~Daaaamn~*

why does everyone get a written warning?... i havn't gotten anything...
you get verbal warnings.... their better

*~Daaaamn~* 11-25-2005 01:23 PM

yeah well usually if you tell me something it most likely goes through one ear and out the other:D

shreff99 11-25-2005 07:47 PM

I know that it does personally Amber LOL..luv ya

*~Daaaamn~* 11-27-2005 08:11 PM

hey...not my fault.