Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

today

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Default RE: today

whats with everyone goin to the bahamas...........

Old 10-31-2004, 07:23 PM

its ok.. its been in the upper 60's here the past few days.. im enjoying it

Old 10-31-2004, 08:28 PM

Well, here, it's unusual to not get snow the day of, or prior to Halloween, and well, I just got back from driving with the top down, and we have an 80% chance of rain/snow/wind tonight, and 80% chance of heavy snow tomorrow. Believe it or not, but I'm supa happy.

Old 11-01-2004, 02:50 PM

our weather has been f-ed up, warm, cold, warm, cold, cold, windy, warm, windy, rain, shine, rain, rain, shine, huge *** storm blew thru on my way to work this mornin........ its startin to **** me off............ cant wiat for winter, i love drivin in the snow, its so much fun..............

Old 11-01-2004, 02:53 PM

I'm back b*tchs! Naw just kidding. Hey, i've got a lot of cool stories to tell you guys. I saw some street racing down there(trinidad) and it was pretty cool! They were like old celica's and turbo deisel galants, but they were still pretty cool! Our trip was too short though, last time we went for 8 days, now it's like down to 5 days. My dad picks the worst time to go on vacations, but it wasn't really a vacation, we had to do some other legal stuff. Anyways, i did see a lot of JDM cars, but nothing too exciting. Down there, Nissan's are the sh*t. SR20 swaps in Sunnys, and RB20's in 180sx's. I saw the rb25 in a cedric swap the last time i went there, but the rb20/180sx is kinda new. So.......i didn't really enjoy it as much as i thought i would, but it still had a good time. BTW, Miami airport SUCKS!!!! Customs was a bitch, they like interviewed everybody in front of us, so we thought "hey, the line's gonna be way smaller now". Then they decide to empty the guys suitcase who was in front of us. Well, he was bringing back some meat or something and didn't declare it so that took like an hour for him to explain it. Anyways, i still had fun.

Old 11-01-2004, 03:04 PM

*sigh* customs suck dont they, well at least you had fun while you were there, did they give you a cavity search, hehe...........

Old 11-03-2004, 12:34 PM

I'm waiting for when they say "cavity search or no go". Then i'll just go back home(trinidad) and stay, since they won't let me through customs! Yeah i know they'll still search me, but whatever. Check it out, i got some pics of the cars and stuff while i was down there. i used a disposable, but the pics came out ok. I'll post them very soon, but i'm trying to figure out how to post the 4g64 faq that i did. It's complete now, but i was thinking that i'm gonna need some space on the site to post it. It's really kind big now, and i don't want to make it like a 6 page sticky note. Is amanda around? If i can't get the space i need, i'll either just do the long *** sticky note, or just put it up on my aol account webpage. I really don't think anyone uses the "calender" section up above, so maybe she can clear that out and make it a faqs only type thing. But if this whole site is one big pre-made template(i'm guessing it is), it might be a little hard to change that. If worse comes to worse, i'll just post it on the "turbo, supercharger nitrous" forum.

Old 11-04-2004, 02:36 PM

sweet.............

Old 11-04-2004, 10:50 PM

sounds like a kick *** trip. Im waiting for the pics

Old 11-25-2004, 04:52 AM

Hey guys....I'm back...I kinda went on the downside for a bit because I had a few problems with my car and job I had to take care of....First I blew up my motor in the Spyder so I put it back as much stock as I could and purchased a Red 99' GSX....I'm quite happy with it but I'm still getting used to having a hardtop....Its an interesting feeling when I launch the car at 5K and barely spin.....I look forward to talking with you guys alot.....I missed it all....Just glad that I no longer have to worry about car problems/job stuff....I work at CarMax now and am loving it....heck of alot better than my previous job.....if anybody needs technical help or anything eclipse or mitsubishi related I'm back and willing to help....later guys

Quick Reply: today