Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

User Skyline

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Default User Skyline

Are you Hector from JADE? You have the car in your sig, was just curious.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Default RE: User Skyline

Lol no dude i'm not Hector. I just saw that pic and thought it was cool and so I put it as my signature.

Old 02-23-2006, 03:26 PM

Haha, using someone else's car in your sig? That's just stupid.

...ooooh wait. :-D

Old 02-23-2006, 04:24 PM

ORIGINAL: skyline

Lol no dude i'm not Hector. I just saw that pic and thought it was cool and so I put it as my signature.
No doubt a cool car, but I thought you were Hector I didn't think Jade ever posted on anything other than

Personally, I like the other blue 2G better though Regardless, I know these guys from going to shows with them over the past couple of years.

Old 02-23-2006, 08:43 PM

Tearstone you should tell hector that he is using is picture. so Hector can sue him for copyright fraud.

Old 02-23-2006, 08:50 PM

**Selling my body for a Skyline!**

*Note I don't have a skyline yet...

Old 02-24-2006, 02:51 AM

Dude u can't sue someone for just using ur pic as a signature. I'm not trying to claim it's mine, i'm just giving props for who ever owns it. I just think it's a super clean Eclipse.

Old 02-24-2006, 09:26 AM

ORIGINAL: player69x

Tearstone you should tell hector that he is using is picture. so Hector can sue him for copyright fraud.
Plus if were he post the pic on the net, if he didnt write something by it or around it saying that its a trade mark symbol, or that he wanted credit due every time the pic is used its set out as open information. For example lets say you read "democery and things like that" by Sara Vowell and take a direct quote out of her essay and dont give her credit for it and claim it yours, thats plagurism of coyprighted material. Where if she wrote something on a napkin and you found it and used it the author has no legal link to it other than "that was mine".

Old 02-24-2006, 10:13 AM

ORIGINAL: skyline

Dude u can't sue someone for just using ur pic as a signature. I'm not trying to claim it's mine, i'm just giving props for who ever owns it. I just think it's a super clean Eclipse.
The problem you are going to run into is that you are possibly giving people the wrong perception that it's your car.

Old 02-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

That's about the only thing about it is someone's gonna think it's your car... Now put something in the pic (Photoshop?) saying it's not yours and there'll be NO mistaking it LOL...

Quick Reply: User Skyline