Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Rolex
42.86%
Panerai
14.29%
Breitling
0%
Omega
28.57%
Vacheron Constantin
0%
Patek Philippe
14.29%
Other (specify)
0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Which watch would you choose?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 01:27 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Which watch would you choose?

I understand that this IS the off topic forum but MY GAWD someone THIS interested in WATCHES needs to be on a WATCH forum not a Mitsubishi enthusiast forum!![:@]

Old 10-05-2005, 01:20 PM

ok, I think you may be a little confused here or if it is just natural for you or something but here it goes...For one thing, I do not and will not ever claim that I am "loaded" because I'm not the richest guy in the world...I do decently for myself...However, the reason why I said I can buy anything I want is because my debt to income ratio is very good, I have an awesome credit score, and I watch my funds and accounts like a hawk...You can buy anything you want with great credit and the income to support it...I always know where my money is going and don't blow it foolishly, well except for sometimes on my Eclipse LOL but that doesn't happen too often at all...I don't think I'm "the best in the world because I sell cars"...I'm the top guy at my dealership because I work extremely hard at it, I put in 50 to 60 hours per week, I'm very determined, I'm aggressive, very knowlegable about what I'm selling and I let the customer feel comfortable about being with me...You can make decent money selling any brand of car, not just Lexus's, Benz's, BM'ers and all the other high end stuff...It's all in how you make it to be...The sky's the limit in sales and if you work hard at it then you'll be OK...And that's all that I'm saying..There was no way I was trying to be a dick to anyone so just chill...Just gather the facts and get them straight before going off on someone please...And that's the end of this forum..No need for all the bling bling LOL, J/K (just had to say "bling bling" because it's old and funny)

Old 10-05-2005, 01:38 PM

...marry me?

Old 10-05-2005, 03:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

I understand that this IS the off topic forum but MY GAWD someone THIS interested in WATCHES needs to be on a WATCH forum not a Mitsubishi enthusiast forum!![:@]

I am on a wathc fourm, but I am a Mitsu lover...first job in the car Business was Mistu...and loved them ever since...I just thought I would share something that I enjoyed to folsk on this forum...Soryy, wont happen again.

Old 10-05-2005, 03:36 PM

pfft...better not!

just keeding...<3

Old 10-05-2005, 04:16 PM

what's up baby...how YOU doin'? LOL....just name the date

Old 10-05-2005, 06:04 PM

hmm...well it has to be in november...sooo whenever then would be chill

Old 10-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator

DAYUM why can't I ever get tuner chicks askin ME to marry them

Old 10-05-2005, 09:38 PM

aww...we can get married too...

Old 10-05-2005, 10:27 PM

hi guys!!! lol.....

Quick Reply: Which watch would you choose?