Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

what igmo's!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Default what igmo's!!!

ok so i work at don herring mitsubishi in dallas right. we are in a bad location everyone is broke and have bad credit or no credit. so on saturday we were here kinda bored no customers right. well these two guys role up in this pos ford focus i mean all riced out. guys got a mohawk all these peircings and just looks like ****. well of course we always park our nicest cars on the front porch which happens to be the evo's. these two guys went nuts over the cars trying to explain to us saleman everything about the cars. the guy didnt know the difference between the mr and the gsr, and the packages. but they decided to jump in to the and start saying all this crap that they would do with the car such overhead cams and that they didnt like the dual exhuast. we were cracking up so bad. our service parts guy is like an evo god. just rolin laughing. so the guys were like yeha we have nos in this focus which had no hookup, motor swap and turbo which there was none of that either. said was racing subaru left and right and just killing them. the new subarus. and they mentioned how the subaru was so much better than the evo. i died laughing when i told this year the evolutions beat subaru on the track. and then i showed the books. well that pissed him off so they left and when they did they tried to tear *** out of the parkinglot and couldnt even scratch in 1 or 2 gear. what do you say to guys like that.

Old 09-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Banned
Default RE: what igmo's!!!

Holy bad grammar batman....

Old 09-01-2008, 11:26 AM

type you're **** in word, then proof read and spell check. Anyway thats a classic story of johnny rice. I hate people like that, who obviously dont know **** about **** but play it off like they do and get all pissy when you prove them wrong.

Old 09-01-2008, 11:44 AM

yea guys like that really **** me off...

Old 09-02-2008, 11:05 AM

Hahaha....classic! I don't know a lot of techo car junkie jargon yet, but being married to a mechanic - I'm learning. Since I'm a chick guys always try to drown me with all the jargon, and are pissy when they find out I might actually know what I'm talking about. I hope all you guys laughed in their face as they were talking all that smack. BTW, what is an evo running for these days in your neck of the woods? I wouldLOVE to have one...pretty sure I can't afford it tho. I really want a used one, but NO ONE gets rid of them it seems.

Old 09-02-2008, 12:08 PM

the new evos are going at about 33, to 34,000$ the mr's are starting at about $44,000. they are expensive.

Old 09-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Banned

Did you pass high school english?

Old 09-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Default RE: what igmo'

n( . )( . )b

Old 09-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

What I do is find 'em on the street in my '72 Beetle and light the tires right next to 'em and laugh as they wonder how the hell a 30 year old car stomped their fucus with nawz.