Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   What are you going as for Halloween? (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/what-you-going-halloween-6367/)

alero440 10-21-2005 06:25 PM

RE: What are you going as for Halloween?

I went as a nurse last year... What I did was bought the costume a size smaller, then wore a lace red bra and lce red boy shorts under it with some white thigh highs.... All the guys were like WOW, some of my guy friends were like "DAMN, where did you come from!" lol

If I can't get the angel costume, I'll just go as the nurse again.

wicked_outlander 10-21-2005 06:28 PM

ORIGINAL: alero440

I went as a nurse last year... What I did was bought the costume a size smaller, then wore a lace red bra and lce red boy shorts under it with some white thigh highs.... All the guys were like WOW, some of my guy friends were like "DAMN, where did you come from!" lol

If I can't get the angel costume, I'll just go as the nurse again.
wow....got any pic. of that nurse costume???;) let me check it out...:D

Lil red 10-21-2005 06:39 PM

If you too hate each other why do you talk so much? And i think its sangs fault... its always the guys fault...

Sanguinius 10-21-2005 10:29 PM

Nope it's definately ambers' fault!!! ALwyas the womans' fault the guys just always take the fall for them.

Silvertooth 10-21-2005 10:41 PM

Lol @ Daaaaaamn.

*looks at the options Daaaaaaamn gives*

Uh....I'll...be right back.

*leaves, come back half an hour later*

*yawn* They all work for me. :-p

Lil red 10-21-2005 11:00 PM

You need a life silver... when you get one tell me and sang where you got it cause we need one too....

*~Daaaamn~* 10-22-2005 01:25 AM

I'm going to go get the costume tomorrow, and if it's too short i'll just hem to be the length i want.

Oh it's always considered the guys fault because they are always the ones who do stupid ****...so now it is a habit to blame the guy. Then again i am a chick and since we're soooo much more mature i can deal with getting blamed with it :)

...sit on that...

Sanguinius 10-22-2005 08:00 AM

[>:] Men mere;y LET women thing that theey screwed up again. It's an elaborate ruse to pacify the women type. [:@]

slow420a 10-22-2005 11:02 AM

I dont know about you guys but I am going to go as a drunk...

Lil red 10-22-2005 11:03 AM

Ya know most of the time when something is someones fault it was some stupid **** to begin with and there should be no fight to begin with.... And i am never wrong!