Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   What's the worse thing she can do? (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/whats-worse-thing-she-can-do-9230/)

imtalkintou 03-21-2006 01:35 AM

What's the worse thing she can do?

What is the worse thing your now exgf either did to you while dating, or did after?

Sanguinius 03-21-2006 03:00 AM

RE: What's the worse thing she can do?

Hahahaha that's MILD compared to what one of MY x's did. She told me she was preg with twins and they were mine. Then she went to the ER one day and told me she lost them. She was never preg.

imtalkintou 03-21-2006 01:27 PM

wow, i didn't even think of that, yea i'd say that was pretty bad 2, i would not like any little versions of me running around yet

EMonz57 03-21-2006 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: imtalkintou

wow, i didn't even think of that, yea i'd say that was pretty bad 2, i would not like any little versions of me running around yet
girls do that... pretend to be preg just so you dont leave them lol...its all mind games;)

imtalkintou 03-21-2006 01:46 PM

in all honesty, i've never broken up w/ a chic that i really cared about, i always got the **** end of the deal. mainly cause of the same guy twice now, so all i can say is, never let your gf become friends w/ another guy after you start dating, if she's friends b4 that, thats fine, but after is bad news bears!!!!!

Black94LS 03-21-2006 01:49 PM

My girlfriend broke up with one of my old friends and now shes with me so kinda guilty, but her ex was a total flame bag.

*~Daaaamn~* 03-21-2006 01:49 PM

cause we're good at mind games, guys are just way too caught up in pussy and ass to realize it....it's a sad sad world we've come down to but, we ladys stick to what we're good at. lieing isn't all that bad just in the sense everyone lies about something, cheating happens. Though i do believe that if you break up with some becuase of another person...it's kind of ****ty, like you're just not good enough. the wanting a break...well...some people can just be waaaay too clingy, plus if you're young you're gonna wonder what else is out there. The last one is just stupid...i'm not gonna even rant about that one....

imtalkintou 03-21-2006 01:52 PM

can anyone else vote, or did it close? cause if it closed, i'll have to do it again

imtalkintou 03-21-2006 01:54 PM

it still says no deadline, and i also added one, i'll think Sanguinius will like it

imtalkintou 03-21-2006 01:55 PM

and how many damn posts do i need to get off newbie?????????? haha