Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

WHO DAT!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 01:43 AM
Default WHO DAT!

Say they gonna beat dem' Saints!

Sorry, been drinkign.

Old 01-14-2007, 01:50 AM
Default RE: WHO DAT!

lol don't post under the influence

Old 01-14-2007, 01:58 AM

lol hmmmmm....i hope you didn't lose any money on that game pal

Old 01-14-2007, 02:20 AM

well, dont care about football, im a hockey fan... anysport that needs to take a break every 10 seconds must be invented for women and children under the age of 4.... HAHA

Old 01-14-2007, 12:49 PM

ORIGINAL: hatchetman9449

well, dont care about football, im a hockey fan... anysport that needs to take a break every 10 seconds must be invented for women and children under the age of 4.... HAHA
you obviously never played football before. I have played both and I get more beat up in football VS hockey. not that I was playing like NHL style Im talking more High school hockey VS high school football. only thinkg hockey did was get my legs sore.

Both sports are very physical and very fun to play. football takes alot more of a brain though

Old 01-14-2007, 01:06 PM

I'ma skateboarder, been riding for 6 years.
Ride for Smalltime Skates and get flow from Lakai footwear (only a pair of shoes every other month).
But regardless of the jock/skater bull**** mentality some have, I love football.
I am a die hard Tampa Bay fan (born and raised), but my second pick will always be the saints.
Those guys take beatings like you would'nt believe.
I dont agree with how much money gets tied up in pro sports, but thats a whole nother subject baby.

Old 01-14-2007, 03:48 PM

ummm. i played football for, lets see,3 years.... and ive played hockey for like6 years. i quite football as a freshman in high school cuz i was into hockey and wanted to focus on that. saddly i had to quite hockey when i was 13 because i broke 9 ribs and couldnt play any sport for 2 years so the doctor said.i was just joking with you with the football thing jeeze, it is fun but i dont watch it. but i do have to say i think hockey takes alot more energy and thinking. in football you have everything planned out when you start the play, in hockey you have to think very fast of whats the best thing to do.

o and to you josh, im a skater too. i started at about 8 im guessing and after i broke my ribs that was like the only thing i could do, so i started skating alot.

Old 01-14-2007, 04:03 PM

Awesome you skate.
Its such a great thing to do.

I'm actually about to go skate now
c'ya!

Old 01-14-2007, 04:09 PM

lol, i cant just go skate when i want... it snowed yesterday.. but i am proud to say im a snowboarder too. lol

Old 01-14-2007, 05:06 PM

i skated for like 3 years way back (like 5 years ago now) and it was good fun, but it was a lot of bad attention from the athorities...so i bounced out of that..never liked major organised sports (football, hockey, soccer, rugby, baseball, basketball) none of them..although i will play basketball befor anything....but i dont know that rules at all :-P..
thats why i ball....and speaking of which guys....check out the gun i am buying next month!
action village

that guns the sh*t! :-p worth every penny of the price
oh, and for you two they also have skating and snowboarding gear at www.actionvillage.comcheck it out

Quick Reply: WHO DAT!