Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   women problems............ (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/women-problems-31307/)

BrunoBoy650 02-08-2009 12:44 PM

women problems............

mm I have a situation........ help me out guys, ive been here a long time, you all know me ahaha I need advice which I do NOT want to ask sebba for ahaha jk jk but anyways here it is:(btw these are all places in San Francisco)
Well whats new with me, hmmm my friend introduced me to his co worker, She was shy at first , then i got her into my car and we talked for a lil bit, she seemed cool, ,my friend ended up driving her home because they live near each other, he called me after and said that she wanted me to have her number and she thought I was Cute, Cool, and a she liked my Gvr4 lol.....today I asked her to come out, she said ok only if our friend can come, I called him and told him i wanted to take her out, well he said ok and he lied to her saying that he will meet us up later,......I picked her up at home, and brought her out to get Bubble tea, then we were talking somemore, later on we met up with all my homies at gellert, then her and I talked somemore, then somehow we ended up at Twin Peaks, got outta the car, looked at the clear sky, talked SOMEMORE, then outta no where we eneded up taking market street to the pier and then to the marina safeway and crissy fields, walked along the water and talked AGAIN, finally she got tired so i dropped her off, it seemed to me that she had a nice time, I did, and at first she kept asking me where our friend was, and I called him, he didnt answer, I told her that, and shes like " **** him then" then laughed so I was like " Ok we can go on our own adventures" and she was hella enthusiatic when she said Ok lol. She said it was fun, and she can get used to my lifestyle blah blah, idk, shes kinda Fobby ahaha, shes cool, she been here for 8 years after moving from BeiiJing.
ugh, as of the first two days my friend told me that shes not sure if shes interested in me because shes not sure if I am her type or not , Now what?............. [/align]

then there was fri, I was with her last night til, 4 am, but I felt bad because she has work this morning at 9 -___-, but I asked her if she wanted to go home and she said nope.......Theres a story, well I picked her up, we ended up hanging out with my friends, went here there blah blah, at 1 am I asked if she wanted to go to the city. she was said ok, but I asked her if shes sure cuz she got work at 9 30 and it was hella late already, she said yes, so we went to Twin Peaks, but she was tired so She slept in my car(I gave her my jacket to wear to keep warm), I went outside smoked a cigarette, then after that my brothers called me, and it was about 2 am, and I decided to meet them up (mind you all this was still talking), she woke up when I got back in the car, she asked me where we were going, I told her TI, and she said ok, then I asked if she wanted to or does she wanna go home, but Nope she replied with yes =P, we went out there met up with all the brothers, but she wanted to stay in the car, and she told me to go out and hang out with my brothers and I told her I was ok and I would stay with her, but she insisted so I got out, she met my brothers, then from TI we went to Ocean Beach safeway.......Yha yha cruising, She seemed pretty excited since she doesnt do much on weekends or any day for that matter. after safeway it was 4 am So I went to drop her off, ..................Lame and all yes yes.......... I talked to my boy the next day and he told me shes not sure, shes got mixed feelings between me and some other dude..........Dunno......................=/

I hope this all makes sense BECAUSE I just copied and pasted from something I wrote to my friend just like here..........what to do

estraw 02-08-2009 01:35 PM

RE: women problems............

if your havin girl problems i feel bad for ya son, i got 99 problems but a b**** aint one:D

lol jk, if she's making you an option, dont make her a priority. keep your options open. dont let her control your life man

BrodyGuy 02-08-2009 11:47 PM

whats wrong with casual daiting? no issues there. kids these days have it in their heads that it has to be some exclusive daiting or nothing at all. totaly wrong. thats a great way to find exactly what you dont like. im not saying be a player, but dude, after one evening together, you need to chill. have fun and just enjoy each other. taking things too serious is no way to start out. it just gets you involved way too fast.

be friends first in this case and if it does not progress past that, so be it.

BrunoBoy650 02-09-2009 12:42 AM

exactly why I didnt ask sebba^^^^ lol , thanks for the info though guys

TheEngineer 02-09-2009 08:47 AM

So i dont understand why your so overthinking this. Dont get so tied up in it. Things will happen if they are going to. If not who cares. And you already F'ed up by keeping her out so late...haha....just messin with ya.

EclipsChick 02-09-2009 02:47 PM

Okay Dude,
I am new on here and just accidentally stumbled across your message...and since everyone else seems to be guys, I feel obligated to help you out! Why are you asking a bunch of guys about problems with women? They don't understand women any better than you do.

So I gonna give it to ya straight...You are too nice. They like your bad-boy car, maybe your bad-boy walk, They like that your gonna go hang with your bros, but you are too accommodating! "Do you want this? Do you need that? Are you tired? Are you hungry? Do you need to go home? It's awful late and I know you have to work tomorrow. Are you cold...here's my jacket. Where's our friend that was gonna meet up with us? I don't know, let me call him...there's no answer." Women don't like that...they say they do, but in all actuality, they don't. I'm not saying be an a-hole, but be less nice.

Women are complicated. You have to be the wrong man to be the right man. Women like the bad boy. You are the one driving the car. Be the driver, not the passenger. Talk them up, but inadvertently make decisions for them. Here is how your first night should have gone:

You go out with her and when she asks where your friend is you don't call him up to ask. You say "who the hell cares? I got the most hellasexy woman ridin around with me and he'll just be in the way".

I guarantee it would have changed the whole night. And at some point you gotta make a move. Quit being so respectful! Did you at least kiss her at some point? Or make some kind of move? Women like to know that they can say no, but most, especially shy ones, don't want to be the one to start it.

Now with the second night, why do you think that girl didn't want to go home and get a good night's sleep, but instead ride around with you and sleep in the car? She was waiting for something...hmmmm...she wanted you to say "I know you gotta work tomorrow...but sleep is overrated...stay out with me tonight." Then she probably would have said "you know, I really have to work tomorrow"..and that's when you say "Cmon...you never get out..let's just stay out all night and have fun!" and then she would have agreed. She wants you to be the devil on her shoulder, not the angel. Now...the mechanics behind this women's way of thinking....if you are convincing her to stay out with you that means you are really into her, and if you are willing to just take her home, that would mean that you could care less either way. She wanted to stay out with you because she was giving you more of a chance to be that devil on her shoulder. Did you make a move? Hand on the thigh as your driving? Anything? If not...there's your problem!

Tips for next time:

This is not the 1950's. Women need to know if there is gonna be chemistry. They want to know that when business is getting ready to take place, sparks are gonna fly. Meeting up with the bros...cool...but just for a bit...let her know that you want to show her off...she says she wants to stay in the car...tell her she didnt want to come out this late to sleep in a car, come meet the guys so you can show her off and then you two will leave...then tell the bros goodbye drive off somewhere and MAKE A MOVE. Look at her face often, kinda stare. Then (*you are gonna die laughin when you actually do this and she quotes what I am about to say..word-for-word*) About the third time you look at her she will say "WHAT?" as though she's all shy. That is when you say "Nothin...your just gorgeous. SOOO HOT!" And BAM! That is what she wanted to hear! Make some kind of move...hand on the knee. If she turns you down...who cares. She will know that she is not the one who will have to make the first move.

There is your advice from someone who can actually help you! Now you need to read my post and help me with my car! Hehehe!
Melany

BrunoBoy650 02-09-2009 06:53 PM

ORIGINAL: EclipsChick

Okay Dude,
I am new on here and just accidentally stumbled across your message...and since everyone else seems to be guys, I feel obligated to help you out! Why are you asking a bunch of guys about problems with women? They don't understand women any better than you do.

So I gonna give it to ya straight...You are too nice. They like your bad-boy car, maybe your bad-boy walk, They like that your gonna go hang with your bros, but you are too accommodating! "Do you want this? Do you need that? Are you tired? Are you hungry? Do you need to go home? It's awful late and I know you have to work tomorrow. Are you cold...here's my jacket. Where's our friend that was gonna meet up with us? I don't know, let me call him...there's no answer." Women don't like that...they say they do, but in all actuality, they don't. I'm not saying be an a-hole, but be less nice.

Women are complicated. You have to be the wrong man to be the right man. Women like the bad boy. You are the one driving the car. Be the driver, not the passenger. Talk them up, but inadvertently make decisions for them. Here is how your first night should have gone:

You go out with her and when she asks where your friend is you don't call him up to ask. You say "who the hell cares? I got the most hellasexy woman ridin around with me and he'll just be in the way".

I guarantee it would have changed the whole night. And at some point you gotta make a move. Quit being so respectful! Did you at least kiss her at some point? Or make some kind of move? Women like to know that they can say no, but most, especially shy ones, don't want to be the one to start it.

Now with the second night, why do you think that girl didn't want to go home and get a good night's sleep, but instead ride around with you and sleep in the car? She was waiting for something...hmmmm...she wanted you to say "I know you gotta work tomorrow...but sleep is overrated...stay out with me tonight." Then she probably would have said "you know, I really have to work tomorrow"..and that's when you say "Cmon...you never get out..let's just stay out all night and have fun!" and then she would have agreed. She wants you to be the devil on her shoulder, not the angel. Now...the mechanics behind this women's way of thinking....if you are convincing her to stay out with you that means you are really into her, and if you are willing to just take her home, that would mean that you could care less either way. She wanted to stay out with you because she was giving you more of a chance to be that devil on her shoulder. Did you make a move? Hand on the thigh as your driving? Anything? If not...there's your problem!

Tips for next time:

This is not the 1950's. Women need to know if there is gonna be chemistry. They want to know that when business is getting ready to take place, sparks are gonna fly. Meeting up with the bros...cool...but just for a bit...let her know that you want to show her off...she says she wants to stay in the car...tell her she didnt want to come out this late to sleep in a car, come meet the guys so you can show her off and then you two will leave...then tell the bros goodbye drive off somewhere and MAKE A MOVE. Look at her face often, kinda stare. Then (*you are gonna die laughin when you actually do this and she quotes what I am about to say..word-for-word*) About the third time you look at her she will say "WHAT?" as though she's all shy. That is when you say "Nothin...your just gorgeous. SOOO HOT!" And BAM! That is what she wanted to hear! Make some kind of move...hand on the knee. If she turns you down...who cares. She will know that she is not the one who will have to make the first move.

There is your advice from someone who can actually help you! Now you need to read my post and help me with my car! Hehehe!
Melany

this is what I wanted to hear. Thank you very much, Everything that I bold is whats already been done, if I didnt highlight it, which a lot of it will not be, then yha I didnt man up for it. I talked to her today and we are most likely going out Sat night, we will see what happens now.,.....

Sebba 02-09-2009 07:43 PM

Wow, such a detailed thought out response. I'm sure Shane is grateful.

Melany, you talk a world of sense. I totally agree that women don't always want the 100% considerate type that want to cater to them hand and foot. The simple fact is, that by doing that you are projecting an image that you thrive on their company, and you will do anything to get it. In other words, you are handing the woman the reins. Some might say, how sweet, but the bottom line is that women like things to be laid out for them, they don't like to have to make those small decisions. Instead of simply asking her, "Do you want to do this...?" why not make it sound like you have your own plans, and are including her. For example "I'm going to be doing (insert here) later, how about you keep me company?" and typically a girl worth the hassle will take you up on the offer.

I'm not sure dropping off on the respect is the right way to go about it though. You can be sharp tongued while also being respectful. Perhaps try dropping subtle flirtatious hints, but don't cliche, and don't make her feel cheap.

I find that the best way to get a girl you want, is to ask the right questions, and simply listen for the mountain of information to come. When a woman talks about herself, is when she feels most comfortable. All you have to do is listen to key points, give an intellectual response, and make her feel better about what ever negative story she tells you. For example, if she talks about her ex that kicked the **** out of her, you say something like... "What a worthless POS, I can't even picture laying my hand on a woman. I could never do anything like that to you, or an enemy".... even if it is bull**** (and it shouldn't be).

Shane, maybe you should date Melany! lol.

The best advice I can give, is just don't make her your number 1 priority. You have to seem as busy as possible, but make an effort to send her a text when you are at your busiest just to make her feel special. Don't make her your main priority... and when she feels like she is.... she will lose interest. Be smart bro! If she doesn't want to play ball, then **** her, you don't need her and she doesn't deserve you.

Dude, don't be afraid to ask me for advice. I might be brutal and blunt sometimes, but I'm logical and can rationalize well. You got my number dude, just hit me up ;)

jpmontero98 02-09-2009 08:53 PM

chloroform

BrunoBoy650 02-09-2009 09:04 PM

lol JP you are the second person to tell me that, and Sebba Thank you for that, Yes I got your number but never really wanted to bother you off it, Youve heard way to many stories from me already, aha and WE ALL know your situations ahaha, so I knew how you would handle it, well If I do go out on Sat with her, I already told her that we gunna hang out the whole night, and she agreed no hesitation aha. even if she is sleepy, I just hope Im not sleepy ahaha >_<, btw I told you all shes never had a bf before right???? lol, well from what my homie told me, and I really didnt believe him and he told me to ask her, but i really never got around to it....