Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Other Mitsubishi Models (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/other-mitsubishi-models-54/)
-   -   Mitsubishi Grandis (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/other-mitsubishi-models-54/mitsubishi-grandis-25416/)

tmd_63 02-11-2008 05:10 AM

Mitsubishi Grandis

Post here for all Mitsubishi Grandis

rockerfella174 02-25-2008 11:16 PM

RE: Mitsubishi Grandis

Does anybody have problem with their keys when they accidently drop it and unable to start the car but just cranking...

i know its the immobilizer problem coz i have diagnose it aleady.

any advice ?

rockerfella174 -brunei

denmar 08-20-2008 11:16 PM

I've got a 2003 grandis can anybody help me with change from japanese to english on mmcs?
Its touch screen

mitgrandis 09-12-2008 04:20 AM

ORIGINAL: rockerfella174

Does anybody have problem with their keys when they accidently drop it and unable to start the car but just cranking...

i know its the immobilizer problem coz i have diagnose it aleady.

any advice ?

rockerfella174 -brunei
Believe yours is imported from Singapore. My is from GHK. What is your fuel consumption? The fuel consumption of this car is quite high. I used to get about 7.6km/litres but now doing about 8.8km/litres with easy driving. My is white with 16" rim. I like the 17" rim from Singapore.

ivanof 10-28-2010 01:49 PM

Mitsubishi Grandis

Hi to everyone im new on this forum and i bought a Mitsubishi grandis last week and i was wondering if someone knows how to change from Japanese to English on mmcs and its a touch screen one???? OR does someone have the manual for the MMCS in English??

Hope to hear from somebody soon.

ynotgoth 11-17-2010 03:23 AM

I have the same problem

I've got a 2006 grandis can anybody help me with change from japanese to english on mmcs?
Its touch screen[/QUOTE]

Dafamilywagon 04-15-2013 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by ynotgoth (Post 265757)
I've got a 2006 grandis can anybody help me with change from japanese to english on mmcs?
Its touch screen

[/QUOTE]

I know this is an 'old' post - but if this is the MSC consul that has the built in GPS and shows things like Air temp, Radio, Altitude etc then here in NZ people can get a simple manuals via a auction site. We have a 1998 model and this was great for all the basic's. If you need I can find the seller and post back?

monp4 05-09-2013 10:56 PM

grandis hdd navigation

hey dafamilywagon - yes would appreciate if you could post the seller for english manuals. Is it really possible to config the language to english? i have an "ADDZEST" HDD Navigation 3.0. thanks in advance

Dafamilywagon 05-10-2013 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by monp4 (Post 292454)
hey dafamilywagon - yes would appreciate if you could post the seller for english manuals. Is it really possible to config the language to english? i have an "ADDZEST" HDD Navigation 3.0. thanks in advance

Hi

FirstlyI have the Misti Grandis 1998 model - and the MMCS is "Hard Coded" in Japanese. In NZ there was a few who Got folks to help with translating the "Controls" on the units and some on screen. Then they produces a simple manual.
Here in NZ you can Contact the Company directly and discuss if they know which "System" your running and what they 'might' be able to offer you.
ITEX (NZ) Wellington - Products and Services - Car Audio - MMCS Intro

Itex is the Company in Wellington NZ.

Prior to that I also tried "Googling it" but that was 5years ago so don't know whats avail internationally now.

Cheers

Hope they can help?

Coelacanth 06-26-2014 02:28 AM

I have a 2005 Grandis which has electric boot motor on it. Problem I have is if I press the button on the tail gate to shut the boot, the boot will go down but once it hits the bottom it will try pull it in then it pushes back out and opens again. Its like it needs resetting or something. Does anyone know anything about these systems?