For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

!!!92 ECLIPSE GS AUTO FOR SALE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006 | 12:10 AM
Default !!!92 ECLIPSE GS AUTO FOR SALE!!!

I HAVE A 92 ECLIPSE GS THAT IS FOR SALE. IT CAN BE USED FOR A PARTS CAR BUT IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED MECHANIC THAN THIS IS AN EASY JOB FOR YOU. I DID MOST OF THE WORK BY PUTTING EVERYTHING ON LIKE THE TRANNY, CV JOINTS, SHIFT LINKAGE BRACKETS, AND ALL OF THE OTHER CRAP. THIS HAS PISSED ME OFF SO YOU CAN TAKE FOR $500. I LIVE IN SAN ANTONIO, TX AND BODY IS STRAIGHT SEPT FOR A DENT ON PASS. FENDER AND MISSING CORNER LIGHT WHICH I HAVE. COLOR IS GRAY AND THE INTERIOR IN CHERRY. I EVEN HAVE A 91 ECLIPSE GS ECU THAT YOU CAN HAVE. INTERESTED EMAIL @ GABRIEL.A.GARIBAY@US.ARMY.MIL SO I CAN SEND PICS.

Old 02-04-2006 | 02:38 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: !!!92 ECLIPSE GS AUTO FOR SALE!!!

What exactly is wrong with it? I might be interested.

Old 02-06-2006 | 12:06 PM

I crank the car it starts to make a grinding noise like I didn't set the joints right. I have a full time job, im a full-time father and a full-time husband. Don't have time for working on cars anymore but I battled to get the tranny back in, find parts and put them on. Title is on hand so you don't have to go looking or applying for one. Also a 91 GS ECU comes with it.

Old 02-06-2006 | 09:47 PM
Super Moderator

Like you didn't set what joints right? What work have you done on it? I'd be thinking of using it as a donor for an engine for my '92 project (Pics posted in the off topic section... or did I post them in the ROTM section... I don't remember...) So basically I need to know how the engine is, mileagel on it and whatnot. (I'd probably sell the body to someone else after using the engine LOL) Also what type interior is it? Cloth or leather? Pics?

Old 02-07-2006 | 02:44 PM

The CV joints are what I'm talking about and the interior is clothe. The engine has 127,000 and some change miles on it. I'm working on the pics so I can get them on asap. Everything is still intact like seats, dash, exterior, and nothing has been put on aftermarket so it sits stock. Anything else just let me know. The work that I've done on it was put the tranny back in, overhaul one cv joint and buy another one. Find shift linkage bracket (which I already had but didn't see it) connect it and apply all connectors and hoses.