For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

AD UPDATE OF SALVAGE 1G,2G,3G CARS PICS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Default RE: 2G PARTS CHEAP!

and that about it for now...i feel like i am pushing the limit already....any way i hope this part helps with the discription
:red talon has a shot tranny,all interior,hood latch was broke but i think is engine is simmalar to 4g63,good body[not wrecked].

urple laser has shot tranny,all interior,engine in pics,good body.

:silver eclipse 420a['95-'96 body]not to sure on what is wrong with this car...it has been here a long time,almost bare GREY interior,almost bare body ,very sure there is good engine PARTS and body parts and a dash and so on.

:copperish red eclipse 420a['97-'99 body]this car was a friend of mine and i still RUNS its just leaking oil.good engine,good tranny,few upgrades,all interior still -BLACK/TAN,no front bumper little tore up driver side-side skirt,good head lights ,power everything,sony explode speakers...and check out thoes rims!!!.

:3G silver Eclipse[2000+]everything is still on the car but front bumper,seats,crushed roof and windoms,only wrecked,RUNS,GOOD HOOD ,DOORS AND PANELS,rear is perfict ,very good tail lights and heaslights.

:3000GT red[not sure of year]the cars body is in very good to perfict condishion and engine looks good,not to sure about tranny,but it looklike someone had a bonfire on the interior-COMPLEATLY TOASTED-there might be good door panels,steering wheel,but it is nothing i would put into my car.look at the pic...

If there is any thing you want to know about thease car or others[Its just thease cars looked good for starters]I know of 4 1g talons and way more than 5 early 2G talons 3 of them are turbo but not alot to look at,2 more lasers that are very crappy,and i would say 5 1g eclipse and 5 2g eclipse but 7 out of the 10 are very totaled but there are parts here and there lots of body parts in many different colors.3000gt's are rare to the junk yard and so are 3G eclipse's and Lancer's.we are just alittle junk yard but their are big one around and trust ne i am alway looking for new potental to throw in this car i am havig trouble with.

well you know where to get the parts,all you have to do is call...I do prefer local pick up,will ship for fee of shipping costs. please call me to conclude that this is the part you want to but or to speak about payment and set a date for pick up...thanks,
Mike

Old 08-14-2006, 08:03 PM

What about a 2nd generation side skirt on the driver side door. Just the piece that goes on the door not on the body. How much for that side skirt piece?

Old 08-14-2006, 08:32 PM

please note this is my Bosses salvage yard and prices posted do no include the cost of shipping:

the outer door panel for one piece will be $40 to $50 depending on what car you are wanting to take it off.email me or call

Old 08-15-2006, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

Where are you located and do you have any Conquests or Starions at the yard?

Old 08-15-2006, 07:07 PM

my location is in southern Illinois,the yard i work in is just outside here...in the middle of nowhere.as for the car parts you are looking for...do you have a pic of what they[the car] look like.It will take all day to look at the lists of the cars to find one. more than likely we do have one or two...we just got 6 newly trashed cars today so in that said we are always getting new arivals --and one was a sweet looking '91 supra [lots of people around here dig the imports]. and if we dont have it ,there is a HUGE salvage yard calle SpeedWay Salvage---they suck bad on they're prices but they have it all !!!

Old 08-16-2006, 12:20 PM

are those stock rims still available?

Old 08-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Default RE: 2G PARTS CHEAP! AD UPDATE OF SALVAGE 1G,2G,3G CARS PICS!!!SEE BOTTOM...

Can you find parts for a 95 GSX 2.0 Turbo?

Old 08-17-2006, 05:58 PM
Default RE: 2G PARTS CHEAP! AD UPDATE OF SALVAGE 1G,2G,3G CARS PICS!!!SEE BOTTOM...

need a head for 95 gs-t asap

Old 08-18-2006, 11:40 AM

please e-mail me or CALL!!!,sorry 'badmonkey' i am on the hunt for parts for a '96 GSX myself,But let me know what it is you want because i own 2 GSX's and have a few parts laying around....as for the rims i am holding them till i find out what it will cost is to ship 'em to someone else and if it falls through i have like 4 others wanting them so email me incase they all fall through and i will put you in line.
'xslim' please email me with that request for a 4g63 Head.
later y'all...

Old 08-19-2006, 12:23 AM

Sup.. lookin for passenger side door check for a 98 gsx turbo, driver side fog light, and oil dip stick for the 1st gen 6 bolt motor its probably the same as the second gen. Correct me if i am wrong. Thanks HOllah back

Quick Reply: AD UPDATE OF SALVAGE 1G,2G,3G CARS PICS!!!