For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

FS: 2001 Eclipse GT Very Clean, Low Miles!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 11:37 AM
Default FS: 2001 Eclipse GT Very Clean, Low Miles!!!

One owner 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT. Glossy black finish along with full black leather interior. Both the exterior and interior are in excellent shape. The vehicle has been very well maintained both visually and mechanically and has been garage kept since new. The title is clear and is in hand. There are roughly 37,000 original mostly highway miles. The vehicle is nicely equipped with both standard and optional equipment. A few of the standard items include air condition, power steering, power windows, power door locks, cruise control, ABS (4-wheel), and dual front air bags. Optional equipment includes a power sliding sunroof, rear spoiler, premium wheels, aluminum gas lid, and premium stereo w Infinity 4-disc in dash CD player. I am also including a Mitsubishi full front-end bra with the vehicle. Recent services include four brand new tires, new rotors and pads front and rear. I have records and receipts for all of the completed work. Everything on the vehicle is in perfect working order and is priced to sell fast. If you have any questions regarding this excellent vehicle please see the contact information below. If you would like to set up a time and day to see it in person please contact me and I will be more than happy to accommodate you in setting up an appointment. Vehicle is in excellent condition inside and out. Professionaly detailed less than 1 week ago. The paint is very clean and the surface is free of any dents or defects in the paint with the exception of minor stone chips on the front fascia. The interior is very clean with no stains on the carpet or marks on the panels and the leather is in virtually new condition.

Contact Information: Phone: (973) 919-8738 Email: mrwheelman@aol.com Please ask for Gus