For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

FS: 2003 Eclipse GTS w/Mods

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 04:16 AM
Default FS: 2003 Eclipse GTS w/Mods

I am selling my 2003 Eclipse GTS.

Color: Titanium pearl
Mods:
Exterior- window tint, black halo projectors, black clear corners, rear clear corners, Black TYC tail-lights, black 3rd brake light cover

Performance- Invidia Catback exhaust, CMF short exhaust headers, AEM cold air intake, S-AFC

For pictures check out my AutoTrader Ad: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...g=en&cardist=0

(Looking for $15,300 or best offer)

If interested or if you have any questions call Mike @ 314-952-9799 or e-mail me at smikema@yahoo.com

Old 05-15-2006, 12:00 PM
Default RE: FS: 2003 Eclipse GTS w/Mods

I may be interested in your car. However, I am located in the New Jersey area ...that can be worked out later. I was actually looking for the exact car you are selling ....currently I have an 03 titanium pearl grey GTS, but it is tip tronic, and has no mods done to it. I was looking to buy a different car or the exact car but manual. I am still undecided, but I would like to know of any accidents or damage done to it. I assume there is no warentee on it any longer ...thats the only downfall because I purchased my current car with an extended warnetee with the car. Thanks talk to you soon!

- Sara

Old 05-15-2006, 09:38 PM
Default RE: FS: 2003 Eclipse GTS w/Mods

Hi Sara,
I bought the car from dealer in July of last year and I am the second owner. When I bought the vehicle I saw the CarFax report and it was clean and I have not had any accidents since I bought the car. There is no damage to the car and I have added a lot of aftermarket parts. Aside from new rims and a body kit this car is pretty sharp looking. The tint looks really smooth with the Titanium color which I really like and I'm sure you've grown to love. Because of the aftermarket exhaust system (headers and cat-back) the check engine light is currently on because there is no catalytic converter. I was planning on having one put on for my next inspection/emissions testing but that isn't for another year, I don't really know what they require in NJ but we have emissions testing here in MO. If you do need it I could probably get it taken care of for you if you were going to buy the car I think it would only be around $200. If you have more questions let me know through the forum, e-mail, or call me.
Thanks,
Mike