Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   For Sale / Trade (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/sale-trade-6/)
-   -   fs eclipse and talon racing parts and eclipse car will sell 2000$ colorado springs ,co& parting out (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/sale-trade-6/fs-eclipse-talon-racing-parts-eclipse-car-will-sell-2000%24-colorado-springs-co-parting-out-16101/)

kayleejacob 01-21-2007 12:44 PM

fs eclipse and talon racing parts and eclipse car will sell 2000$ colorado springs ,co& parting out

96 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE RACECAR WITH TWO CAR TRAILER FLAT BED

The egine does run it has 76,000 miles on it and has all stock components to run stock. This motor runs very great there is no smoke ,transmission is in very good condittiong. I’m am selling all this because I am going back to Iraq in the army and I have new son so I would like to spend all my money in thing for my family. This car used to be a show car until I lost my sponsor for the sound system. The car has no interior including the dash. It used to have eight 15” subwoofers in it but I went to Iraq and lost my sponsor. The boomer body kit got crack from the last trailer along with the front bumper. I did a custom reverse light conversion in it to some angle eye fog lights for the reverse lights. The body kit will need repair work if you want to use it. The car also has z3 fender. The front windshield is also cracked. It came from the last show I went to I have pitchers of the sound system did it. The car does run and has all stock components to run stock. The wiring harnesses have been cut to fit the new engine management system. Witch all you have to do is plug it up and tune it. But can be repaired if don’t want to run the engine management system and want to run stock. The car does have sunroof witch does work it is electric it also has ac that works but the belt is missing but I grantee the ever thing else is good on the ac system. Alternator is 200-amp high output. I have two different sets of wheel both stock wheel one with good tried and the other I only have three it does have new alpine alarm in it but I lost the remote got new one cant figure out how to program them. The car also brand new kyb shocks and coil over springs on it. The car is on a trailer now so hers is some stuff on the trailer.
The trailer deck size is 30ft long I started building it for my show cars because all of the trailers I have rented and borrowed have some how messed up my car. I built this to get cars on and off easy and it is not finished but all it needs is some welding and the deck it will hold the car it is on it now. The trailer is trandem the parts are used but barley the hubs have new bearings and new brake on the axles the trailer does have try to get the . It has two breaking hubs the front ones. The weight compactly is 30,000 pounds. It has three 10,500-pound axles with spring under the trailer. I do have lights for it but aren’t on it but will put them on it so you can drive away or have towed away. I will sell the car with out the trailer for 800 hundred less or if you just want the trailer. The ball size 2 5/8 inches I will sell the ball with this auction.

The engin mangment is sold
All Thing included in this are
Body of car 800$
KYB Shocks 4ea comes with body of car
Coil overs 4ea comes with body of car
Alpine alarm 1ea comes with body of car
Sunroof power
Full boomer body kit
Z3 fiberglass fenders
Stock seets

Two car trailer 800$
96 eclipse rs engine 420a 400$
Transmission 200$
Projector headlight 75$
Altaza taillights 40$
White-faced indaglow gages 20$
0ne intake system cold air 50$
New stainless header and down pipe n/t 90$
Gt45 turbo same as master powers 250$
Turbo oil flanges come with turbo
Custom gt45 turbo manifold not finished
it needs some more welding a little bit 20$
50mm wastgate 30$
MSD dis-2 part number 6211 125$
MSD high performance waste spark coil 35$
MSD Fuel pump 45$
PCI Racing Fuel cell 45$
1mm over size racing valves new 150$
obx intake mainifold 125$
Eagle Hbeam rods 250$

integra front cornor lights 20$

s10 2000 i have hood and oem front end parts in great conditions make an offer on it ill work with you i also have a complete chevy 350 that needs rods and rebuild it is taken apart make offer

A lot of the parts are not even installed. Most of this is new. If you want to email me at beentwiceiraq@yahoo.com or call 719 640 9643 I will help you arrange the shiping but you will pay for it. I take credit cards, paypal, and all other payment if local pick up. With check’s will not give up the item until the check has cleared. I am also willing to work with any on package deals. I Also will take an offer on any of the items thanx james. This all comes up to 3300 and ill take 2000 for it all. i have rear suspension also s10 i also have drivers air bag

I Drive Naked 01-21-2007 01:38 PM

RE: fs eclipse and talon racing parts and eclipse car will sell 2000$ colorado springs ,co& parting out

PM sent

chris65811 01-18-2008 09:07 AM

RE: fs eclipse and talon racing parts and eclipse car will sell 2000$ colorado springs ,co& parting out

hey i would like that body kit and turbo

wazuuup435 01-29-2008 09:46 PM

i want the motor ihave cash