Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Sights N Sounds (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-48/)
-   -   Check this one the evo kills a lambo murcialago in this one! (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-48/check-one-evo-kills-lambo-murcialago-one-8394/)

player69x 02-20-2006 02:46 AM

RE: Evo sweetness

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: skyline

EMonz57 your right. When u upgrade the suspension in the Evo i'm sure it can take the talon. And of course i've heard of Top Gear. It's one of my fav car shows. They really give you the nitty gritty about all the cool cars.
EVO stock suspension is pretty top quality stuff. the handleing if unreal like a go cart especailly with the MOMO steering wheel;) I havent driven a car than handles as well as this with stock suspension.... It is even better than my GS which I had suspension work done to it

oh my . you need to drive a talon then.

EMonz57 02-20-2006 09:44 AM

ORIGINAL: player69x

EMonz57 your right. When u upgrade the suspension in the Evo i'm sure it can take the talon. And of course i've heard of Top Gear. It's one of my fav car shows. They really give you the nitty gritty about all the cool cars.
EVO stock suspension is pretty top quality stuff. the handleing if unreal like a go cart especailly with the MOMO steering wheel;) I havent driven a car than handles as well as this with stock suspension.... It is even better than my GS which I had suspension work done to it

I have driven a few talons and Eclipses AWD models at that;) There handleing sucks pretty bad too

player69x 02-20-2006 08:11 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: EMonz57

[quote]ORIGINAL: player69x

I have driven a few talons and Eclipses AWD models at that;) There handleing sucks pretty bad too

F U EMONZ F U "talking bout the talon handling suck"

EMonz57 02-20-2006 09:33 PM

The Talon is pretty bad... you wont understand till you upgrade the suspension and feel what it was hideing from you;)

player69x 02-20-2006 10:53 PM

AHHHHHHHH SHUT IT SHUT IT THE HANDLING IS AWSOME

Silvertooth 02-21-2006 01:31 AM

I can't decide....naivete? Ignorance? Or hopeful dreaming?

Just kidding, Player! *hugs*

skyline 02-23-2006 11:01 AM

original:player69x
AHHHHHHHH SHUT IT SHUT IT THE HANDLING IS AWSOME

If u like a car that has a lot of body roll then yeah ur right.

player69x 02-23-2006 08:20 PM

yall just haters. expecially silvertooth.<--------- at least i can get out my house and drive my car.

EMonz57 02-23-2006 08:23 PM

ORIGINAL: player69x

yall just haters. expecially silvertooth.<--------- at least i can get out my house and drive my car.
AAAhahahahahah I love it lol that is too funny (sorry silver gotta laugh at it)

19eclipse91 02-23-2006 08:39 PM

i dont care if that evo kept up with the lambo, i still love lamborghinis