Sights N Sounds Post all of your video and sound clips here.

Sorry Emonz

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Default Sorry Emonz

I was searching and i found this. i almost cryed its a civic kicking a evos *** just watch .

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...=5.6MB&dur=123

Old 02-21-2006, 01:23 AM
Banned
Default RE: Sorry Emonz

This touches on the subject we are on in another thread of EVO's being over rated. I mean that car is fast but come on all he has is exhaust and a tune.......Plus of course a modded up civic is gonna do decent. This summer I am gonna make Emonz run the 1/4 mile with out a launch just to see.

Old 02-21-2006, 01:29 AM

Wow gotta love that vid.

And yeah, the EVO might not be the best thing in the world, but it just looks mean as hell. And regardless, it does have the potential to be something amazing, in the right tuner hands. Of course, the basic newbs buying one because they saw it in 2F2F and think it is going to obliterate anything off the line without any modifications and syncronization is going to get their *** kicked against anything that has been paid plenty of attention to.

Old 02-21-2006, 01:37 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Silvertooth

Wow gotta love that vid.

And yeah, the EVO might not be the best thing in the world, but it just looks mean as hell. And regardless, it does have the potential to be something amazing, in the right tuner hands. Of course, the basic newbs buying one because they saw it in 2F2F and think it is going to obliterate anything off the line without any modifications and syncronization is going to get their *** kicked against anything that has been paid plenty of attention to.

I totally agree, I am not trying to bash the EVO in anyway, just what I call "New Age Rice" , you have the basic meaning up their.(In red)

Old 02-21-2006, 02:01 AM

the reason i posted this video is because i seen emonz bash civics all the time and that evo had the same thing he has on his evo with the boost turned up higher 22 psi i think.

Old 02-21-2006, 02:07 AM

ORIGINAL: player69x

the reason i posted this video is because i seen emonz bash civics all the time and that evo had the same thing he has on his evo with the boost turned up higher 22 psi i think.
Civics are still gay and they dont have half the potencial of the aevo my car isnt fast.. maybe wuick but not fast and I have no trouble saying there are plenty of cars that will smoke mine and some may be sad but because someone has a fast civic wont make me like their car lol.

Civics are made forgas mileage and family cars.. my car is made for speed cornering and families

I know a few turbod civics around here that run low 12s and I am only a high 12 so athey would kill me. but I also raced a turbod civic single cam running 6 PSI and destroyed it and I had nothing but an intake filter on my car.

building cars getting beat and making them better is all part of the game thats how it goes

Old 02-21-2006, 04:41 AM

Damn that was one bad *** civic.

That was my dream back when i owned the Del Sol.

But then i got a Mitsu. Sure, it'd be sweet to have my Del Sol that fast, but it wouldn't be a very comfortable ride.
The Eclipse has got power and comfort. I wouldn't switch back.

Though it would be a sweet side project though, make a Sol Sleeper. show up at the track to have people making fun of you until you kicked their ***. hahaha

Though fast, the civic did sound like crap. Hate that high pitched ricer lawn mower sound. bleh

Sweet Vid !

Old 02-21-2006, 10:47 AM

Damn that HB was real nice. It's like I said in another post, u can't underestimate the HBs. By the time u find out it's a swaped monster it's too late. But as u saw all the Evo had was some exhaust work and some tuning. With more work on the intake, cams, and more exhaust, the civic would have no chance.

Old 02-21-2006, 11:45 AM

ORIGINAL: NESpeed

ORIGINAL: Silvertooth

Wow gotta love that vid.

I totally agree, I am not trying to bash the EVO in anyway, just what I call "New Age Rice" , you have the basic meaning up their.(In red)
Yeah uh after I wrote that, I read it again and sat there for a minute, thinking "holy !@#$ I actually said something that makes sense!"

Old 02-21-2006, 12:41 PM
Super Moderator

Also i think it should be noted that the race took place on the highway at high MPH where the awd EVO's are going to be alot slower. It was still a close race too. So i am willing to bet you put those two in a race from stop and the evo may have a chance at winning. Just a thought

Quick Reply: Sorry Emonz