South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26th 2008 – www.zerotosexy.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Default ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26th 2008 – www.zerotosexy.com

ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26 2008
Come and watch our Sexy Models pair up with some of the Hottest Exotic & Performance vehicles in the DMV area at the ZTS Exotic Wash Show!
[/b]
Scores Baltimore[/b] - Special Wash Show Appearance[/i]
The Scores girls will be coming through to the Exotic Wash Show to put on the Hottest Bikini Car Wash Show anyone has ever seen!

Car, Bike & Truck Show[/i]
With an informal “Meet/Cruise-in” attitude, hundreds will show off their Cars, Bikes and Trucks without the pressures of judged competition.

Autocross after Dark[/i]
Registration for the ‘Autocross after Dark’ is now open – Course design will also incorporate a skidpad. Only a limited number of slots are available, so register online NOW to reserve your spot at the event!

Motorcycle Stunt Shows[/i]
Performed all Night by the Adrenaline Crew!

Onsite Bike Dyno & Tuning[/i]
Registration for Dyno runs and tuning is now open, and is very limited. Register online and reserve your spot ASAP!

Xtreme Wheelie Machine[/i]
Try your hand at performing wheelies on a real motorcycle on our Extreme Wheelie Machine!

Photography & Video Teams[/i]
Interactive Model Teams will be taking pix and video with your rides all night long.

Exotic Wash Raffle[/i]
4 lucky raffle ticket holders will win featured vehicle spots and have an Exotic Wash performed on their rides by our beautiful models during the show – this is your chance to get the best pictures you will ever have of your ride!

Live Music & DJ’s

Food – Beverages – Alcohol

Check out www.zerotosexy.com for more detailed show info.

Old 07-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Default RE: ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26th 2008 – www.zerotosexy.com

Hey guys, we have a few updates and additions to the show on Saturday!

Auto-X[/i]
The Auto-X after Dark will be an exciting opportunity for both beginners and Pro’s looking to grab some much sought after seat time in their ride in a unique nighttime racing format! Instructors will be available during the event to provide instruction/ride alongs for those uninitiated with Auto-X, or just looking to improve their times with tips from an experienced driver!

WJFK’s “In the Pits” Radio Crew has signed on to cover the racing action – stop by their booth and check out their Pit Car Challenge!

Auto-X Details[/i]
The Autocross will start promptly at 5:00 PM and run until 12:00 Midnight.

Walk-up registration will be permitted on a first come, first served basis starting promptly at 3:30PM. We will try to accommodate as many walk ups as we can throughout the event - however, online registration is recommended as it is the only way to guarantee an autocross spot.

Helmets are required for this event. There will be a limited amount of helmets available for loan during the event. It is recommended to bring a Snell rated M or SA helmet along.

Unfortunately, heat requests cannot be entertained for this event. Heat / time assignments will be announced just prior to the event.

King BMX Stunt Show[/i]
King BMX will be taking the spotlight in the absence of the Adrenaline Crew (who unfortunately will be unable to perform at our event) to provide a crazy BMX Bike Stunt Show featuring their trademark Nascar ramps!

Check out this video for a sample of jump and flatland action if you’ve never seen these guys perform:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tjVkj_3mtzI

Should be a great time – hope to see all you guys there!