Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Street/Strip (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/street-strip-18/)
-   -   Camaro tells RS Eclipse to kiss my ass. (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/street-strip-18/camaro-tells-rs-eclipse-kiss-my-ass-24985/)

Slunder 01-25-2008 09:16 PM

Camaro tells RS Eclipse to kiss my ass.

so here i was cruising around enjoying the scene untill this rs eclipse pulls up hes revving im like damn cant a fellar enjoy the view so after a few seconds off being annoying we came up to a red light im revving hes revving when the light hits green he jumped on it while i didnt noticed untill i hear his rpm shoot way up there and wheels a churping thats when i hit the gas spinning all through 1,2 got everything lined out passed that booger few seconds later i had to brake for the red light, he rolls up beside me and he asks me wanna go again i said yeah but not on the main road in town, i told him the toll road

when we get there we took off from a 40 mph we got up to 80 pretty quick i was still in 4th i was pulling away when i hit 5th my assend only got smaller..i got up to around 110/15 then braked like a motherfu.. ran into some heavy ass traffic that late at night..which i almost slapped a semi on the ass, but if wasnt for the quick accer on camaros i say that the eclipse would of stayed with me or kick my ass, but thanks to the cold air intake better throttle response.

what are rs' a 4 cyl or 6?

unsure what his stocks are but mine, cold air intake, exhaust, and a empty bottle of nos haha

camaro, v6 95 stick, 3.8l bitching out 300 horses..

and i dont like a deadstop race, the take offs kills me alot, ill spin or better yet kill it..but a light stop is just nerve racking its like your waiting and once you look down to check your gas, gear, rpm that sob turns green,

im not dogging the eclipse or nothing as i had one to blow my camaro a need tail, might as well tell that story also, i went to school with the dude hes a cocky richbitch boy, which he claims to out runned a corba and a mach 1 for the price of one, i was getting gas at wal mart when he pulls up we started to talk and i joked around saying that my camaro would leave him in a cloud of smoke so he was telling me where he supposely out runned the mustangs at i told him lets run for a bit of money i put 200 up this was a gt ****ing loaded in stocks and ****, tricked out to i figured he put more money in for the kit and stuff than the actual power for the car, so this strech is maybe shy of a mile we take off i pulled out in front when i can hear some rpms shooting up i look back to see where he was didnt see him he was beside of me and kept on rolling i was thinking nos his lead got bigger i narrow it down to maybe 2 car lengths but wasnt enough he smoked me big time. im still unsure if he could out run a cobra maybe a mach 1 but dont know about the cobras

Dusty Eclipse 01-25-2008 11:51 PM

RE: Camaro tells RS Eclipse to kiss my ass.

The RS is the lowest end possible Eclipse. Its (depending on year) a 4cyl 420a or 4g64.

Sebba 01-26-2008 12:48 AM

Not a chance in hell that the camaro is pushing 300

victim619 01-26-2008 03:02 AM

dusty the rs never had a 4g64 only the gs spyder. if it said rs then its a 420a neon engine haha. probably was a gst with fake badges or a replaced trunk.

3000gtskickass 01-26-2008 10:04 AM

i eat V6 Craparos all day FWD FTW

OldSchool 01-26-2008 10:57 AM

'98 3.8L V-6 Camaros put out stock 200hp, how do you get 300hp? Cold air and nitrous, that is a hell of a shot for a motor that size.

bestwiseguy 01-26-2008 01:27 PM

ORIGINAL: victim619

dusty the rs never had a 4g64 only the gs spyder. if it said rs then its a 420a neon engine haha. probably was a gst with fake badges or a replaced trunk.
The 3rd gen rs and gs have the 4g64. I dont think he ever said which year eclipse it was.

Sebba 01-26-2008 01:39 PM

Like i said... i call BS on it lol.

Dusty Eclipse 01-26-2008 05:21 PM

Victim, like Best is saying man, he never said it was a 2G. The 3G uses 4g64 for the RS and GS.

Dusty Eclipse 01-26-2008 05:25 PM

ORIGINAL: OldSchool

'98 3.8L V-6 Camaros put out stock 200hp, how do you get 300hp? Cold air and nitrous, that is a hell of a shot for a motor that size.
In 1995 the 6Cyl Camaros only had 160hp. Where he got 300 from is beyond me.