Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

DSM IS A DYING BREED

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 02:31 AM
Default DSM IS A DYING BREED

Its official dsm's are dying , i went to a race spot yesterday and all i saw was them honda boys but 70 percent of them where on boost. No dsm in site where the hell is all the mitsu's in florida?

Also i raced my boys accord with a h22 in there and if we run from 4000= vtec) rpm and up he beats me but anything lower than that i beat him.

moral of the story is i didnt see any dsm's maybe its cause your all on the damn forum.

Old 02-17-2006, 08:10 AM
Default RE: DSM IS A DYING BREED

no the DSM guys just arnt stupid enough to hang out with honda boys. in Tapm they have weekly DSM meets where no hondas show up and there are about 15 turbod DSMs and a few EVOs every time

Old 02-17-2006, 12:00 PM

put it this way......DSM's are retiring for the moment since no1 good enough is out there to challenge LMAO

Old 02-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Banned

Just the opposite in newengland......they are every where and growing by the month. We go to Plymouth during the good months, and thats all you see. I used to love that I was one of very few to have one. The surprise factor to who ever I was beating was great, ahhhhh the good old days.

Old 02-17-2006, 06:00 PM

that will be how the EVOs are up there in a few more years because now that the IX is here and the X is next year mine will go way down in price and every 16 year old ricer will have one. then my car will no longer have the wow factor unless I have my MASSIVE 42r and 2.3L kit

Old 02-17-2006, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator

The one car i'm surprised i havn't really seen up here to often is the SRT4. Down in florida i saw those things like every 100 ft. Up here not many people have them.

Old 02-17-2006, 08:40 PM

its a race spot the dsm shoud be out there kicking there asses. we didnt go there to hang out.

Old 02-17-2006, 10:21 PM

SRT4s are sad... they are cool but some of the people driving them just ruin it for all of the good SRT owners. I( have to say that since you know they are "the Enemy"

Old 02-18-2006, 03:07 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

SRT4s are sad... they are cool but some of the people driving them just ruin it for all of the good SRT owners. I( have to say that since you know they are "the Enemy"
Yes, the hatred toward their cars can only be matched my the amazing sound that comes from their exhaust,

As for the Honda meet, or race spot as you say, Who else knows about this spot, is it something that is well known to happen at that particular time, or is it just something that you heard about and decided to check it out. Also if it is a race spot then i would suspect more honda's to be their cuz they are the ones dumb enough to try and be F&F with thier organized steet races. DSM's know to keep it at the track, of course unless you got some kid at a light that wants to tango. Then of course you punch it.

Old 02-18-2006, 03:49 AM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer
As for the Honda meet, or race spot as you say, Who else knows about this spot, is it something that is well known to happen at that particular time, or is it just something that you heard about and decided to check it out. Also if it is a race spot then i would suspect more honda's to be their cuz they are the ones dumb enough to try and be F&F with thier organized steet races. DSM's know to keep it at the track, of course unless you got some kid at a light that wants to tango. Then of course you punch it.
yup this spot been around for years everyone knows about it. and for dsm keep it on the track get the f outta here with that mess you know how far the nearest track is. you must live by one a track that is.

Quick Reply: DSM IS A DYING BREED