Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Dumbass racers!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 05:22 AM
Default Dumbass racers!

Not a race story here, but a victim of a hit and run race. Anyways I was on my way to work at 11:15 P.M. when I turned at this intersection. I saw these two cars coming up hella fast behind me so I was like aw crap so I speed up a bit. Suddenly the two cars split cause I was in the middle lane. Then next thing you know, BOOM!!! A dumbass (excuse my language) camero rams the side of my GSX *&$#ing my driver's side fender. Being in shock cause this is my first time getting hit, I was just like !!! Then I saw the Integra and Camero still racing down the street. So I was like O hell no you don't! So I put the medal to the pedal nd took off. I guess the Camero saw nd heard me coming cause I was honking nd high beaming him so he took off on the red light. There was no car so I also went after him
( yes it was dangerous to have done that, but my adrenaline was rushing nd I was hella **** off) He then turned off his lights nd headed onto the freeway. Then I was just like **** it I'm not going to go after him. So I went back to my place nd took a look at my fender. It's kinda bent nd climbing on top of my hood nd my door makes an annoying *** noise when it opens nd closes now. O yea my car also now squeels everytime i go over any bump. Yes, any bump. Now I'm just waiting for the cop to show up so I can give them my report. Sadly, I coudln't get the liscense plate, but if I ever see a green camero with a dent on their passenger side fender...!!!

Old 06-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Default RE: Dumbass racers!

what a ****....thats just bull****...people who hit and run are retarded...in many cases they get found anyhow and then the consiquences are much worse...good luck finding this deuche.

Old 06-23-2007, 07:11 AM

yah. that sucks catch them and beat them (not litteraly) hopefuly they have not got your paint out of theirs

Old 06-23-2007, 07:15 AM

This is one of the things i hate about racing or speeding, any stupid *** can do it, and even if youre careful, and the best around, there is always the chance some idiot fresh out of the box can screw you up....when you find him, beat him up, YES literally, with a drainpipe

Old 06-23-2007, 07:19 AM

i like your thinkin drain pipe mmm pain

Old 06-23-2007, 08:02 AM

Damn that sucks dude! Sorry to hear this. I was getting pissed just reading that.
I hope that meathead is found bro, but most of all, I'm glad you're ok. Good luck and I hope this doesn't cost you a dime.

Old 06-23-2007, 01:43 PM

O yea I will make sure they get some pain (in any way or form *shaking fist*) I just recently took off my fenders because it started eating up my tire. New paint, new fenders. What a way to go....

Old 08-16-2007, 05:23 PM

old thread i know. but thats wierd, a black camaro hit me at a street race too, i was just pulling into a parking lot. whats with the d!cks in the camaros?

Old 08-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Banned

They cant drive, their cars struggle to make sharp turns (or any turns), and the owners think they are invincible

Old 08-17-2007, 10:08 PM

Careful now...some Camaro owners also own other types of cars, and can drive both very well, and I would like to even say, better than most. I think it is more of a natural thing than a brand of car thing whether you can drive a car well or not.

Quick Reply: Dumbass racers!