Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

GSX vs. TransAM

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007 | 05:31 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: GSX vs. TransAM

then really you havnt been looking. Ive seen vids of evo 9's that have run high 12's with ZERO mods. The best i believe was a 12.7. And then with only about 1k-1.5k in mods they are in the 12's. So once again you dont know what your talking about. Just go back to your mustang forums with your other buddies that come in here. And also Emonz has an evo 8 that he has only put about 1k in mods and it will run a mid to low 12 sec.

Old 01-31-2007 | 05:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Riceisbad

ORIGINAL: Lil Evo

^^^Somebody ban this bitch, he's just here to make problems, same as that SRT pric that came around a few months ago. Dude, if you've got nothing constructive, or anything that will some how help someone in some way, shape or form, get the hell out. Nobody likes trouble making asshats.
Nice sig you ****ing ******.

Where did you pull that **** from, an ****ing Jap anime cartoon?? Thats just plain retarded.
Nice post, you a professional ********, or just extremely taltented? First off, that's called a .gif file, not anime there slick. Most kids ages 8 and up can tell the difference.......guess somebody just hasn't gotten past finger paints, nap times and the ABC song. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, get back on the short bus ****tard, nobody likes your sorry import bashin ***.

Old 01-31-2007 | 06:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Riceisbad

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: Muscle rules

ORIGINAL: Sebba

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA do you not realise that an 03 EVO 8 is actually faster? Factory predictions are not accurate. Stock 8s have been known to get into the 12s without mods.
No stock Evo 8 has ever broken 12's. They only have 235WHP, its near impossible. Not to mention they only trap at 101MPH, which is pathetic. If I ran a low 13 at 101MPH I'd go home and sell my car, because that is downright pathetic.

And no, idiot, Evos are not faster than LS1's. Last time I checked, 108MPH was a hell of a lot faster than 101MPH in a 1/4 mile. Your math skills must be just as bad as your taste in cars.
to bad *** pirate the IXs run 12.7s in RS trim and regualr run 12.9s.... what a freakin american ricer who knows nothing about the cars he talks about. even his own american cars.............. clown
They don't run 12.7's or 12.9's you ****ing retard. Maybe you've never been to a real track (and no the Quick Check parking lot doesn't count riceboy) but no Evo I've ever seen has even broken into the 12's without at least $2K in mods. And then they run high 12's at like 104MPH. Pathetic, its a waste of a car, I simply laugh at the retards who bring those things to the track and then either stall them out, fry the clutch, or just plain break them because they are garbage.

Actually you need me to do the research for you jack ***. I Have not even $1000 into my car and I am only a few bolt ons away from 11s. yes under$1000 to get mid 12s on my car that stock ran a 13.9. the 2006 IX are hitting 12.7s in RS trim and 12.9s in base trim. again your jsut a narrow minded fool who cant take the fact that displacment means nothing these days other than make a badass exhaust not