Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Street/Strip (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/street-strip-18/)
-   -   Mustang gt kill (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/street-strip-18/mustang-gt-kill-15708/)

gst4me 01-04-2007 04:29 AM

Mustang gt kill

Hey guys its been a whle since ive been on but I thought that I'd tell you about 2 of my recent kills. Locally some of us meet up in a parking lot on the busy side of my small ass town... but.... the cops made us leave saturday night. So me and my budies rode out.... My friend with an 89 supra (turbo-not 1jz but .... 7mgte) has been wantin to run a new Stang GT.... We were ridin along and came up on 1 that was 5 speed and had intake and exhaust (I had seen it b4 cops broke up our area). I pulled up next to him going thru a light doin about 40 mph I went to get in front of him and he hit the gas and moved up. So i just looked at him like wtf! So he starts laughin and revving his motor and then drops in down a gear on me. It took me a second but then I dropped it on him and took off after him. We ran till about 90 and I was up 1 car which was better than when I started bein back almost a car when I went after him. he was mad he blew a 180 and went back the other way.

And on the interstate from a 55 roll I walked my buddies turbo supra ( 7mgte) and a Saturn ION redline (supercharged) . I WALKEd the supra 2 1/2 cars and the IOn was about half a car back on the supra. The saturn was convinced that he'd beat us on the interstate and was offended that i thot i could beat him.... until i did. then he wasn't so cocky about it. The supra has 3 inch turbo back exhaust , fmic , hks bov, 10 psi. saturn was , hks cold air intake, exhaust . I got them both.

darknigh7th 01-04-2007 12:12 PM

RE: Mustang gt kill

I notice it really pisses off mustang owners when a 4 cylinder tears them up. It's basically kicking them in the balls.. and that makes me feel good.

gst4me 01-04-2007 01:57 PM

Oh ya... it seems to me that mustang and srt-4 owners have the biggest egos..... but that guy was pissed to say the least

TheAdvocate 01-05-2007 12:59 AM

+Camaro guys.. They think there V-8's are the fastest things in the world..

What do you have for mods gst4me?

gst4me 01-05-2007 09:22 PM

Right now i need to get a catback exhaust cuz i have a down pipe goin to stock catback exhaust (cat deleted).... I have a 14b turbo 19lbs of boost. boost controller , fmic, 550 cc injectors, afc neo, aem uego, fuel pressure regulator, evo mr bov, stock internals..... lookin to do a stroker kit and 20g tho when i can money.... nice car by the way advocate

TheAdvocate 01-07-2007 09:07 PM

Thanks. You sound like your on your way to having 1 fast eclipse.. You already have a good setup to run the 20g, im sure you will love it..

gst4me 01-07-2007 09:18 PM

what kind of hp are you layin down with your setup?

TheAdvocate 01-09-2007 07:10 PM

Im gonna be gettin it dyno'd this spring, but im guessing around 300-330.. I can break traction in the first 3 gears around 3500rpms.. I havnt pushed it to see if i can in 4th yet, but its just sittin in the garage till it warms up again..

Sebba 01-09-2007 07:14 PM

Holy crap that 14bwill not last long at that boost....

TheAdvocate 01-09-2007 07:15 PM

ya... But with his setup that he already has he can upgrade when it does take a crap.. Should make it a good year depending on how much he drives it ;)