Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

new cop carz suck

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 12:56 PM
Default new cop carz suck

I was driving to RI to pick up an oil pan the other day with my brother. While heading towards the highway, we saw a new cop car, that can tell if your car has been running by measuring the heat. So if you run the the cops, don't hide, just keep going, because otherwise they'll catch you.
It gets even better!!! Whlie driving on I-495 I saw a mustang at the side of the road. and all the sudden, the cop lights came on inside of it, it was a state trooper, driving a mustang!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@] So watch out for those

Old 03-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Default RE: new cop carz suck

what where do you live... a few of us are all from Mass. near the cape

Old 03-11-2006, 03:46 PM

I live in Lexington Mass

Old 03-11-2006, 04:41 PM

ORIGINAL: StreetAlliance

I live in Lexington Mass
Middleboro here and NESpeed as well...theEngineer is from taunton.

we are opening a performance shop in middleboro if you need work done let us know if you get a GSX too we have some DSM backround

Old 03-12-2006, 02:41 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: StreetAlliance

I was driving to RI to pick up an oil pan the other day with my brother. While heading towards the highway, we saw a new cop car, that can tell if your car has been running by measuring the heat. So if you run the the cops, don't hide, just keep going, because otherwise they'll catch you.
It gets even better!!! Whlie driving on I-495 I saw a mustang at the side of the road. and all the sudden, the cop lights came on inside of it, it was a state trooper, driving a mustang!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@] So watch out for those
what year mustang was it. I know there is one around me that has an older 5.0 mustang undercover.

Old 03-12-2006, 01:08 PM

I was doing about 90 on the interstate down in florida last year, and there was a Camaro Trooper sitting in a rest stop... I saw the car but didnt think for any reason that it would be a cop sitting there since it was a camaro... Thankfully he must have been in the bathrom or somethin b/c he didnt come out.. Scared the crap outta me though...

Old 03-12-2006, 04:49 PM

ORIGINAL: TheAdvocate

I was doing about 90 on the interstate down in florida last year, and there was a Camaro Trooper sitting in a rest stop... I saw the car but didnt think for any reason that it would be a cop sitting there since it was a camaro... Thankfully he must have been in the bathrom or somethin b/c he didnt come out.. Scared the crap outta me though...
90% of florida State highway cos have Camaros they are not unmarket most of the time but still a camaro is not expexted

Old 06-06-2006, 12:38 AM

Yeah the cops hear in texas have the new dodge chargers.

Old 06-06-2006, 12:08 PM

sneaky bastards lol... there was a law passed here in new york that you cant be pulled over by an undercover cop or somethin like that.. good stuff

Old 06-08-2006, 12:16 AM

yeah im from texas, and those charger cars are freakin bad.

Quick Reply: new cop carz suck