Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

new cop carz suck

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: new cop carz suck

nice NH, thats not too far from me

Old 09-21-2006, 06:07 PM

i just saw a marked charger around my place not too long ago, that was a first

Old 09-23-2006, 01:19 PM

ya her in new brighton minnesota we have crown vic's, uc chargers, ford excursions or something like that and impalas and uc suburbans, wtf is this crap i dont even live in a rich town? it also dosent help when i live a block away from the station, they dont like me much, i like to take the quad racer out every once in a while and rip up a couple yards!

Old 09-25-2006, 09:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Monkton
But apparently the State Troops here in New Hampshire just bought 47 Chargers[:@]
I have also been informed that in NH there are state troopers with their cars registered in other states such as Maine and Vermont because when ever anyone sees a NH plate on a Crown Vic they act innocent, but if it's an out of state car they don't bother slowing down.

Old 09-26-2006, 11:08 PM

ORIGINAL: dirtwagon

ORIGINAL: Monkton
But apparently the State Troops here in New Hampshire just bought 47 Chargers[:@]
I have also been informed that in NH there are state troopers with their cars registered in other states such as Maine and Vermont because when ever anyone sees a NH plate on a Crown Vic they act innocent, but if it's an out of state car they don't bother slowing down.

I haven't heard that... But yeah whenever I see crown vics coming at me on the other side of the road I let off... unless it's got obvious signs it's a civilian car (like grill or vinyl top on the outside.)

Old 09-27-2006, 10:05 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: reacted

sneaky bastards lol... there was a law passed here in new york that you cant be pulled over by an undercover cop or somethin like that.. good stuff
It's called entrapment. There's also a WRX STi modded to hell out here that goes after street racers. I keep my cam with me in case I happen to see it.

Old 09-27-2006, 11:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

ORIGINAL: reacted

sneaky bastards lol... there was a law passed here in new york that you cant be pulled over by an undercover cop or somethin like that.. good stuff
It's called entrapment. There's also a WRX STi modded to hell out here that goes after street racers. I keep my cam with me in case I happen to see it.
One of my friends at another message board was being tailed by a Camaro on the highway one night, and the Camaro went to the passing lane and they raced until about 120mph... and that's when the Camaro decided to turn on its lights and bust him. The guy was driving a Lumina Z34 and he actually beat him... probably since the cop was letting him. Anywho, I'd like to see pics/vids of that STi.