NESpeed again?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Administrator
Default NESpeed again?

I thought that we were done with this *******? Im getting complaints AGAIN about him...

what is his problem this time? i thought that he was done with this site? and now i get emails about him running people off?

he is targeting someone here...and he doesnt even make a point, hes just trying to pick a fight.
https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_96368/tm.htm

and here, he even says that hes only here to cause problems...
First off, no thanks im hear to **** you off, not pleasure you. Again its a scam, if you really believe that it would happen then I might make a list just for you.
https://mitsubishiforum.com/fb.asp?m=97473

thoughts? i dont see him doing anything good..before he picked fights with an admin, now with a very active member...i dont see any reason to keep him here..hes a troll.

Old 11-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Banned
Default RE: NESpeed again?

Nice, why dont you just pm me, looks more like you`re the troll, hidding behind in the Mods only sections and not talking to me directly.

Old 11-09-2006, 10:27 PM
Administrator

haha...i didnt know that you still had access to this section..

dont you recall being a tough guy...going on about how much you hated this site and such? you were running different members off then...

i tried talking directly to you then, and you blew me off...remember, when you decided to pick fights with one of the admin?

Old 11-09-2006, 11:56 PM

out of controll again[sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 11-10-2006, 02:35 AM
Administrator

well, we need to decide what to do here, since emonz, you seem to disagree with my view on this subject as well.

oh, and NESpeed wont be checking into this section anymore...i didnt realize that his worthless *** still could see it.

Old 11-10-2006, 02:55 AM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

well, we need to decide what to do here, since emonz, you seem to disagree with my view on this subject as well.

oh, and NESpeed wont be checking into this section anymore...i didnt realize that his worthless *** still could see it.
That is a start lol.... No I didnt disagree with you at all man.... I just want nothing to do with this mess ya know lol.... He has given good help at some points maybe not recently though I dont remember the last time he did.... He hasnt even posted much recently other than behind just sebba for what it seems and occasionly behind theengineer and he calls out both of them time and time again it looks like..

What I do agree with on his part is Sebba does give alot of BAD advice to people in troubleshooting and in general about there cars but theEngineer and I seem to correct him before other members take some of his misinfo to heart. At other times sebba can be very resoursefull.

All in all following Sebba around as he did was un called for

Old 11-10-2006, 03:35 AM
Administrator

well, can i expect anything useful from keith, or should i just remove him?

Old 11-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

i basically agree with what mike has said. Which is really true. And like mike said, kieth will call me out on stuff too, but maybe i dont take offense cuz i know him, and how he is.

as far as can we expect anything useful. I dont really think thats something either me or mike could answer, because he can be a very helpful person when he wants to be. He has more experience in cars than i do. But i really cant tell you whether or not he plans on sharing that knowledge on here or not.

Old 11-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator

All right s'pose I should put my $0.02 in now. First off I'm the one that he tried to pick a fight with previously. Helpfull or not I think the pro's need to be weighed against the cons. Kill his SN and he might make another. Kill his IP and you could cut other potential members out or he could go somewhere else and use a different IP to create a new SN. Leave him on PA and we can monitor if not control and stop the damage before it happens. He may have usefull info but if he's running active members off then there'll be noone to give advice to. Sebba may not have all his ducks in a row but people usually correct him AND he's not tried to pick fights from what I've seen. So there you have it. My $0.02. I vote for PA to maximize damage control as well as periodic duplicate IP checks just in case he decides to create a new SN here.

Old 11-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Administrator

sounds good to me!

Quick Reply: NESpeed again?