Problems with Joshewuhh!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 08:53 AM
Default Problems with Joshewuhh!!!

well to the mods above josh im sick of all my threads being deleted or lock or my post being change by him...he needs to be taking from that mod spot....i dont even wanna be on this fourm anymore cause of his issues and the s hit he does..and plus no one else has serious problems with me, then he comes into threads of mine JUST to start S hit, then he calls people out randomly... mostly me and ryan (DUSTY) and sk8 and JP too
And i then the other mods said JOSH would be taken off of mod stuff if he kept blowin up....and he is still doing the same thing making people wanting to just leave this fourm....come on mods do something about his actions

Old 09-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Default RE: Problems with Joshewuhh!!!

this has been an on going battle. I actually thing Josh has stopped posting here now because of this. Just wanted t bring it in here.

Old 03-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Administrator

what do you guys think about his attitude lately? i dont like a mod who acts like can do whatever he wants, and delete posts to hassle members...

Old 03-19-2008, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator

My thoughts are in the thread just after Josh's last post. I think we're letting him walk all over us and the situation needs rectified. He's doing nothing more than stirring the pot and causing more hate and discontent. I believe he's outlived his usefullness and needs to be returned back to standard member status.

Old 03-19-2008, 09:46 PM

I think a perm ban is in order. He has nothing to provide us at this point. And taking his Mod power away will only make us have to baby sit more because he will just start more **** with the regular members .

He did ask us to delete his account

Old 03-20-2008, 06:14 AM
Super Moderator

If he asked us to delete his account, why is he still here? That BS comment about a Honda even if it's in the Mod section was HIGHLY uncalled for. Ever since the shock thread in OT he's done nothing but stir the pot and cause more trouble than he's EVER been worth.

I don't know about a ban since even if we ban him he can create another SN and come back to start shyt over and over. I do believe he no longer serves a purpose as a mod and if we have to babysit a little more than before, well I've got a desk job and can babysit all day if necessary.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:10 AM
Administrator

well, it looks as though one of you demodded him..nice move.

if he continues to target ron, or cause problems in general, im all for a ban, and an IP ban if needed.

for the next topic, perhaps we should discuss some new moderators? we have alot of inactive mods. in some cases, like silvercoupe, its because he went back to school, but some of them have just dropped off the radar...

Old 03-21-2008, 08:31 AM

Well Rob is new here but in his time I like what I see from him., The advocate is only a section mod he needs to be a full mod. I think we need a mod JUST for the classifieds but that needs to be someone who is one alot like JPmontero he is a post ***** but on here 24/7

Old 03-21-2008, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator

I agree we need to A. clear out the inactives (Silver just replied to my PM today so he's still alive) the ones that just dropped from the radar and don't appear to even stop by let alone show interest in coming back.

As for new mods, yes we definately need some. But again we need to be careful who we promote. I really don't feel like having another Josh incident for no reason.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Super Moderator

Maybe it's just me BUT if Josh isn't a mod, shouldn't he NOT be able to enter the Mod section?

Quick Reply: Problems with Joshewuhh!!!