Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Vendor Group And Special Buys (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/vendor-group-special-buys-29/)
-   -   What do you guys want? (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/vendor-group-special-buys-29/what-do-you-guys-want-6710/)

CalienteAutomotive 11-10-2005 07:39 PM

What do you guys want?

All,

I am really trying to increase my business with the Mitsubishi crowd. How about you guys tell me what aftermarket products you want. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Noah

FireDoc 11-11-2005 12:12 AM

RE: What do you guys want?

Most of my money goes to function before looks. I personally will build the engine, drive train, and brakes; get it running flawlessly and then work over the interior. I don't want to attract theft. I love to see the look on kids faces when they find out that their bodykit didn't help them win. It can be difficult to find cosmetic parts for 1g eclipses. We basically have 1 or 2 choices for bodykits. Some carbon fiber body pieces would be nice. More and more people are discovering the 1g eclipse, overlooked for so long because they are not the lookers that the 2g and 3g are. But their performance has earned them some recognition and they make the perfect sleeper. When I go to an aftermarket site, first thing I look for are the specialty engine parts, I want to see knife-edge cranks, turbo porting and clipping, stroker kits, etc. That tells me that a company bothered to learn about our engines and that they are not just trying to shove intakes and blow-off valves down our throats. Sorry it's so preachy I just like to deal with someone who knows more about my car than I do, and understands what needs to be done to make the engine perform as we like. I hope this is a help and good luck with your endevour.[sm=icon_blah.gif]

Reddragon06 12-02-2005 04:36 PM

some good cheap replacement parts would be good sense sensors are infamous for going out on the 1g's and body kits might be nice , computers are a b*** to find at a reasonable price.

outlancer 12-10-2005 12:26 AM

stuff for outlanders. i guarantee you if there was a market for the outties your business would surely pick up. heck you could even use my car as the guinea pig, as long as you entice me to drive up there.

demon 04-07-2006 06:03 PM

man i need a new Engine for my 95 eclipse do you think you could hook my up with one

CalienteAutomotive 04-07-2006 07:22 PM

Sorry no complete engines.

Thanks,
Noah

EMonz57 04-07-2006 09:26 PM

How bout some EVO stuff? you running any group buys on the EVOm or anything I havent been there in a while.

I will be looking into a fuel pump, maybe injectors and thought about some springs to set it down a bit but im not sure on any of it I am saving away and Trying to stop modding the car lol.