Mitsubishi Endeavor This mid-sized sport utility vehicle offers a sporty look and excellent power, as well as a comfortable interior.

New owner of a 05 LS AWD owner

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 07:01 AM
Default New owner of a 05 LS AWD owner

Just though I would introduce myself formally on the Endeavor forum as this is where I will only be spending my time on the site.

Wife and I just bought 05 LS AWD with 126k miles on it. Interior is nearly flawless. I took it to a Mitsubishi dealer to get it inspected before purchasing the vehicle and the previous owner took good care of it.

He/She had the timing belt replaced along with serpentine @ 60k and it is now due for another r&r. Im usually all about DIY on vehicles except when it comes down to the timing on interference motors. Nope not for me

Other than the timing belt needing changed again (or reccommended) was the driver rear wheel bearing and new tires which I have already replaced the rears and the front ones will be replaced when Uncle Sam pays me back.

Of course the paint on the car looked horrible. The roof was nearly clear coat free from all the flaking along with just about every panel on the car so we had it repainted. I had it painted Sable Black which looks pretty good in the sun. I just cannot wait until I am able to wash it and really see how she looks.

Anyhow, thanks for reading and I look forward to getting to know you all and being able to help out when I can.

Attached Thumbnails New owner of a 05 LS AWD owner-end1.jpg   New owner of a 05 LS AWD owner-end2.jpg   New owner of a 05 LS AWD owner-end3.jpg