Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

95 Montero Driver's Side Seat

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 10:05 AM
Default 95 Montero Driver's Side Seat

Hello All,
Long story short version:
I'm looking to acquire a driver's side seat for a 95 Montero.
Or, in the alternative, can anyone tell me how to pull the armrest off my current seat so I can take off the fabric. The seat back metal frame has broken and I need to get it welded back together unless I can find one to buy.

Short story long:
My good ol' Montero is being retired to the hunting camp. It's been quite a beast. My son and I have been hit FIVE times in that truck, totaling three other vehicles. The last one was head on . . . we were all a-ok, just a bent front bumper and dented hood, but enough to total it. I took the salvage title. To get it re-titled, I have to pass a state inspection. To pass the inspection, the seat has to be fixed.

Old 11-07-2014, 10:11 PM

Hello OzBoy, I have a 93 that you may like to have, perhaps to combine with your 95 and make a great Monte. Mine has been a great vehicle. I have a clear title and would sell you the Monte for parts for yours, or to take parts off yours for this one. Recently I've had engine issues that I won't repair but she runs with a lot of smoke now. I have all the seats (driver's is ragged near the left edge), lots of good parts. Anyway, let me know if you're interested

Old 11-10-2014, 09:38 AM

Hello DBD,

Thanks for responding. I got the chair problem solved. I might be interested in body parts.

What color, is the body in good condition, and what part of the country are you in?

Old 11-11-2014, 08:34 PM

Glad to hear chair problem resolved. Mine is Green with silver gold panels (plastic clad stock panels.) I'm in East TN, near Knoxville. I plan to post pics this weekend. I don't really want to give her up but am in a time crunch and with kids, you know what'll go first.