Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Outlander Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by ChiruLinks
Not sure why I couldn't add photos before but here you go....

So I plasti-dipped my front end - just some details, not the whole front end. I had the chrome accent around the mouth of the grill plasti-dipped in black. The air vents underneath each foglight was plasti-dipped in metallic silver. I also added a Ralliart emblem.....trying to go for the Evo "open-mouth" grill look. I have General Grabber nobby tires....definitely not stock. My stock rims were 18", these Level 8 rims are 16" with fat knobby tires....sorry don't have specs on hand.

I have more photos to add. Slow progress but its coming together.
Love the burly wheel/tire setup. Front end too. I am considering dipping some chrome trim on my front end. Please post specs on those wheels and tires when you get a chance. The way they fill up the wheel well, I'm guessing the total diameter is bigger than stock? Do you know what % you are off in the odometer?

Old 06-20-2016, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by ExplorerOrca
A bit of background, I'm only 21 years old and am crazy into cars. This is my best choice ever to purchase this lovely Outlander and wouldn't look into another car!! It's my daily driver, mostly highway driving and I kicked 30,000km (18,600 miles) since day one I drove out of lot 6 months ago It was harsh winter when I brought it, so amazing on winter driving and how it handles! When I was 16 years old this is what I fell in love after see Outlander for first time - looks like my dream came true!

Currently at 96,500km (60k miles) as of today. No mod yet but I have lot of wish list for my Outlander the Outbound

Nice pic! Looks like that is printed on a tin?

Old 06-21-2016, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by theSaint024
Nice pic! Looks like that is printed on a tin?
Thank you! Nothing is being printed - it was edited on my phone via app, Snapseed. Almost similar to Photoshop

Old 06-29-2016, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by ExplorerOrca
Thank you! Nothing is being printed - it was edited on my phone via app, Snapseed. Almost similar to Photoshop
Thanks for the lead on the app. Downloaded. I'm relatively savvy regarding these things. I'm almost embarrassed I didn't know about this one.

Old 07-27-2016, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by ChiruLinks
Not sure why I couldn't add photos before but here you go....

So I plasti-dipped my front end - just some details, not the whole front end. I had the chrome accent around the mouth of the grill plasti-dipped in black. The air vents underneath each foglight was plasti-dipped in metallic silver. I also added a Ralliart emblem.....trying to go for the Evo "open-mouth" grill look. I have General Grabber nobby tires....definitely not stock. My stock rims were 18", these Level 8 rims are 16" with fat knobby tires....sorry don't have specs on hand.

I have more photos to add. Slow progress but its coming together.
Hey we need to know your setup wheels specs and tire size !!! very nice combo

Old 07-27-2016, 11:37 PM

Here is mine!

Attached Thumbnails Outlander Picture Thread!-img_3829.jpg  
Old 07-28-2016, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by KayKay75
Not much modifications. Just added color changing halo rings to the OEM headlights (as shown in the video), installing stainless steel scuff plates with illuminated Outlander and Mits logo shadow lights when the doors are open. I also have installed 20mm wheel spacers to avoid internal rubbing due to increased size of tyres to 245/50-R18.

[IMG][/IMG]
Can you post links to the illuminated door sills and the projectors for the logo when the door is open? Very nice job!

Old 07-30-2016, 01:54 AM
Default Just bought my outy

Just bought a 2003. I love it.

Thinking about doing a blackout on the grill area. Haven't seen any online.

Old 08-24-2016, 12:28 AM

My new Outlander!!

Name:  Outlander2.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  289.6 KB
Name:  Outlander1.jpg
Views: 934
Size:  294.9 KB

Old 08-29-2016, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by John Mitsudriver
My new Outlander!!

That is a beautiful outlander, how much are they in Canada?

Quick Reply: Outlander Picture Thread!