Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Outlander Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by inandout
...if only they made lift kits for the outlander
Yep I'v had no luck in finding anyone who's done lift on 2013 model either

Old 08-07-2015, 09:52 PM

[IMG]Name:  way8ppD.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  1.11 MB[/IMG]

07 XLS
Had it about two weeks and loving it!

Old 08-09-2015, 12:27 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dwninit2001
[IMG][/IMG]

07 XLS
Had it about two weeks and loving it!

That's nice man! Is that a custom paint job or Plasti Dip? Do you have more pics of the Front and Back?

Old 08-17-2015, 04:29 PM
Default 2016 GT non Nav

Protection Package/Cargo Tray Package.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:28 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Gran Nismo

Real nice love the upgraded look, do they take Regular gas or Premium?

Old 08-18-2015, 03:49 PM

It can use regular, but premium is preferred. I have been using premium on my other vehicles so it won't bother me.

Old 08-19-2015, 07:01 PM

Thats a sweet looking outlander..any mod plans?

Old 08-21-2015, 06:36 PM
Default Outlander

Originally Posted by macdarwin
Thats a sweet looking outlander..any mod plans?
hi, that's a Sharp!! 2016 outlander!!! I just bought a Brand New 2015 Outlander SE copper . I really like it!

Old 08-21-2015, 08:07 PM

Only mods I have done so far are led bulb upgrades for the license plate, and going to order 4 sets of 31mm festoons led for the interior lights. I had bought a 9005 led also, but the ballast was to big to fit inside the dust cap of the light. All my led sources are from "TRS" which have high quality leds. I would like to do K/N air filter in the future, but nothing else too much. I want to maintain my factory warranty. I will post some videos and pics. I really like the backup camera. The bulb itself is a halogen that is not that bright when you look out the side mirrors, but the screen in the car shows a much brighter contrast, where I thought that maybe they installed some powerful led for the reverse lights. It lights up everything on the screen, but when you look out the back or thru the side mirrors its pretty dim compared. Thanks for the compliments. We drive such a rare vehicle, I only see one other Outlander at work, and it is also a GT.

Last edited by Gran Nismo; 08-21-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:36 PM

Only mods I have done so far are led bulb upgrades for the license plate, and going to order 4 sets of 31mm festoons led for the interior lights. I had bought a 9005 led also, but the ballast was to big to fit inside the dust cap of the light. All my led sources are from "TRS" which have high quality leds. I would like to do K/N air filter in the future, but nothing else too much. I want to maintain my factory warranty. I will post some videos and pics. I really like the backup camera. The bulb itself is a halogen that is not that bright when you look out the side mirrors, but the screen in the car shows a much brighter contrast, where I thought that maybe they installed some powerful led for the reverse lights. It lights up everything on the screen, but when you look out the back or thru the side mirrors its pretty dim compared. Thanks for the compliments. We drive such a rare vehicle, I only see one other Outlander at work, and it is also a GT.
Your welcome the same here. I live in the Pacific Northwest and I see at least one a Day. So I'm hoping more people catch on to our outlander,s and buy one. I know when I Frist got my Mirage in 2014 they were rare also Now you see them all over. But when I saw the outlander I've always whanted one and I finely was able to trade my mirage in for a Outlander SE

Quick Reply: Outlander Picture Thread!