Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Selling My 2014 Outlander ES FWD

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 02:56 PM
Default Selling My 2014 Outlander ES FWD

Hi there,

Just wanted to put it out there I'm selling my 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander ES FWD in excellent condition.

Original owner, accident-free, non-smoker, professionally maintained at the Mitsubishi dealer with completed/passed Safety, E-test and Carproof. Comes in beautiful silver premium paint that changes tone in different light conditions. Fuel economy is great on this vehicle and gets what a 4 cylinder car would do, but, sits higher off the ground being an SUV with the added room for cargo or a family. Ride quality is great as well, along with having heated seats, Bluetooth audio and hands-free for your mobile devices. Typically there's an unsaid rule with vehicles being broken in from new and I followed a meticulous schedule up to 20,000km with limits on rpm and speed. I was not intending on selling this vehicle so soon, but, a drastic change in career and having to go back to school for Sept. has changed long-term plans.

Original value for this 2014 Outlander ES was over $32,000. Was a very lengthy selection process when buying new, however, chose this vehicle over others such as the Ford Edge, Nissan Rogue and Honda CRV due to better fuel economy and better warranty. I made the right choice. Comes with added factory rubber mats, original cloth mats and extra set of brand new cloth mats as well. Full warranty on vehicle still exists including power-train warranty. Note that American buyers must confirm with Manufacturer if warranty is transferable to the United States and are responsible for additional charges such as duty fees.

Be happy to answer any questions and help contribute to your next vehicle experience. For viewings, please, serious buyers only. Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails Selling My 2014 Outlander ES FWD-car3.jpg   Selling My 2014 Outlander ES FWD-car2.jpg   Selling My 2014 Outlander ES FWD-car1.jpg   Selling My 2014 Outlander ES FWD-car4.jpg   Selling My 2014 Outlander ES FWD-car5.jpg  

Selling My 2014 Outlander ES FWD-car6.jpg